• 5-7

• 6-6

• 7-5

• 8-4

• 9+ wins

Results are only viewable after voting.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
I’m going with 4-8 again. I think we beat Ohio, BYU and pull off another win somewhere else somehow. Would be a very underwhelming season again.

ClonesTwenty1

May 23, 2018
Outside of the pick 6 I thought Rocco looked fine and generally made the smart throws. Too many drops.

Defense and ST is good enough to win 6. It’s been established that our style plays into Iowa’s hands too well.
I’d take 6 wins in a heartbeat right now today

Reactions: Spanky

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Outside of the pick 6 I thought Rocco looked fine and generally made the smart throws. Too many drops.

Defense and ST is good enough to win 6. It’s been established that our style plays into Iowa’s hands too well.
I think Rocco will continue to get better and overall the offense will. As frustrating as that game was

Reactions: cysmiley

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Rocco was OK other than staring down receivers. He's got to learn from that.
Regroup, move on.

Anyone who can tell much from this game is probably fooling themselves. We could win 4 or 7 IMO.

stewart092284

Sep 22, 2021
4-8. We are bad and not very talented anywhere on offense,

That puts an extreme amount of pressure on the defense and ST. And NFL teams struggle to win that way against good teams.

Ohio - W

That's the only for sure win I see.

BYU, West Virginia, Okie State are 50-50.

After that? We'd have to be able to score probably 24+ to win and I've seen very very little to suggest we're capable of that unless the defense is going to pull an Iowa and score a TD almost weekly

Daserop

Feb 9, 2011
The Bebop
4-8. We are bad and not very talented anywhere on offense,

That puts an extreme amount of pressure on the defense and ST. And NFL teams struggle to win that way against good teams.

Ohio - W

That's the only for sure win I see.

BYU, West Virginia, Okie State are 50-50.

After that? We'd have to be able to score probably 24+ to win and I've seen very very little to suggest we're capable of that unless the defense is going to pull an Iowa and score a TD almost weekly
We don't play West Virginia this year

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA

I wouldn’t say Becht was “fine” outside of the pick 6. He was very meh overall, but that could’ve been the playcalling being so awful. Noel can’t catch a football, which hurt us a lot. Give us a playbook where we throw the ball more than 5 yards and I don’t know how much I would trust him. He overthrows it the few times he gets a chance to make a fairly long throw.