• 5-7

• 6-6

• 7-5

• 8-4

• 9+ wins

Results are only viewable after voting.

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
I still think 6-6. The defense keeps them in games, special teams no longer loses games. The offense will be better against everyone else except KSU. Sometimes other teams screw up and throw picks, QBs get hurt, etc.

Every game is winnable except KSU, which will be a repeat of the Iowa game, so don't watch. Not that they WILL win all of them, but they will get some wins.

In order of likelyhood, my guess:
Ohio
TCU
KU
OSU
BYU
Baylor
Cincy
Texas
KSU

bozclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2011
Indiana
I think we will finish 6-6. Our defense is really good and our kicking game seems solid. Our offense will keep getting better and it will look better against teams not called Iowa.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Going from 7-5 to 6-6. I thought we would have Iowa at home but it was my one of my lower confidence wins. I think if we can improve each week, we can pick up some wins. I expect @ohio to go like our 2017 akron game. A bit close in the first half but ISU pulls away in 2nd. Regain some momentum for the Okst game.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
He might not be, but at 3-4 wins we start to notice a slip in recruiting, and at that point then what?
If we miss a bowl game this year, next year will be a big year for evaluating. I don't think back to back poor seasons gets you fired. I think three could though. I'm optimistic that we can make a bowl this year but we'll have to see. The Iowa game has not been the best game to evaluate whether we're good or not.

Reactions: RagingCloner