OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
typical internet tough guy
1239216074-Internet%20tough%20guy.jpg

If I was you I wouldn't change the wiki page. The mods here are brutal on checking that sort of thing out.

same post.

Reactions: ISUFan22

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
So I'm the idiot even though you are comparing Craig to Tebow and Tyler? (two who have won national titles) Yup, absolutely makes sense. :confused:

Troll.

Go away hok.

Last edited by a moderator:

rdubbs

Feb 12, 2009
Central Iowa
NBADraft.net

There's one site right there that didn't have him in the draft. Obviously he made a smart decision as with all the underclassmen declaring this year, if he isn't injured he probably made himself a ton of money by returning to the school.

rdubbs

Feb 12, 2009
Central Iowa
If I was you I wouldn't change the wiki page. The mods here are brutal on checking that sort of thing out.

Poor Chad, no new material and has to keep going to dead subject, some day Chady you'll be able to come up with something worth making me applaud you, till than, keep tapping away on your computer in your mom's basement and please tell her to be ready by 8pm tonight ok? Thanks.

Clones85'

Just Win Baby
Jan 31, 2007
NBADraft.net

There's one site right there that didn't have him in the draft. Obviously he made a smart decision as with all the underclassmen declaring this year, if he isn't injured he probably made himself a ton of money by returning to the school.

You once again show yourself as a Hawkeye. That has been updated

At one point they had him as the #9th pick in the draft

bmuff

Apr 7, 2006
So I'm the idiot even though you are comparing Craig to Tebow and Tyler? (two who have won national titles) Yup, absolutely makes sense. :confused:

What exactly does team record have to do with where you get drafted?

Signed,
Jason Smith, Baylor OT who will probably go #2 overall tomorrow.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
NBADraft.net

That's because they have him in the 2010 draft.

Last edited by a moderator:

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Poor Chad, no new material and has to keep going to dead subject, some day Chady you'll be able to come up with something worth making me applaud you, till than, keep tapping away on your computer in your mom's basement and please tell her to be ready by 8pm tonight ok? Thanks.

Well, it was nice "knowing" you. Frankly, I hope your PC sends a shock through your body that renders you infertile after that one.

Chad has more material in the flakes of his dead skin than you'll have in your entire life.

rdubbs

Feb 12, 2009
Central Iowa
What exactly does team record have to do with where you get drafted?

Signed,
Jason Smith, Baylor OT who will probably go #2 overall tomorrow.

You honestly don't think a team's success can help somebody get drafted higher? Really? It's called more exposure.

Drizzle

Nov 9, 2007
You honestly don't think a team's success can help somebody get drafted higher? Really? It's called more exposure.

You're right, a teams overall success can definitely impact a players draft status.. BUT, it obviously doesnt mean that much..

rdubbs

Feb 12, 2009
Central Iowa
You're right, a teams overall success can definitely impact a players draft status.. BUT, it obviously doesnt mean that much..

How do you think players from small schools get noticed? If they get a few games on TV, play a team close and have a good individual game all of a sudden they are on the ESPN radar (which is huge) and than a buzz starts about them and they start getting looks. Same thing can be said about players that play on a National Championship team, heck they might be the 6th best player on the team but if they have a decent tourney they can all of a sudden elevate themselves into a pretty good payday.