Tubby Needs To STFU

Lahey

Nov 2, 2015
How hard would it be to just pipe in local broadcasters these days. ESPN college commentators are universally garbage besides Fran for BBall.

Losing sucks, but losing and having it narrated by morons paid to fill the air is pure torture

MntneerLegion

Dec 16, 2011
How hard would it be to just pipe in local broadcasters these days. ESPN college commentators are universally garbage besides Fran for BBall.

Losing sucks, but losing and having it narrated by morons paid to fill the air is pure torture

Laid off every announcer worth their salt to cut payroll? Trust they sucked both ways. I'm guessing they never bothered to look at the roster since they gave at least to guys different names and butchered our OC's name. Second, one of them said, "I know Dana Holgorsen, they're going to pass here"...promptly followed by a WVU run. Third, they claimed the refs were going to give WVU the benefit of the doubt on calls because Dana had griped so much...problem was the ref making the call at that moment was the replay ref and I'm pretty certain Holgs never had the opportunity to gripe at him.

67CY

Apr 13, 2006
How would you like to hear him and Beth or whatever her name is doing a game?

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Laid off every announcer worth their salt to cut payroll? Trust they sucked both ways. I'm guessing they never bothered to look at the roster since they gave at least to guys different names and butchered our OC's name. Second, one of them said, "I know Dana Holgorsen, they're going to pass here"...promptly followed by a WVU run. Third, they claimed the refs were going to give WVU the benefit of the doubt on calls because Dana had griped so much...problem was the ref making the call at that moment was the replay ref and I'm pretty certain Holgs never had the opportunity to gripe at him.
Pretty sure they called him DALE Holgerson at one point...

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: NewClone09 and Doc

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron