Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Appreciate the lecture; now could you kindly go back to your fanbase and lecture them on how disgusting it is to lob fat jokes at Audi Crooks?
I'm a Hawk fan and I totally agree. I watched her in high school once and caught parts of several games this season. I enjoy watching her play and from everything I've seen, heard or read, she's an outstanding young woman that is easy to cheer for. Anyone that makes rude remarks about her says a lot more about them.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
I’ve heard rumors that you are a very poor sport. You’re biased, and not very fair about much of anything oh, and you drink too much and you steal from the plate at church…

See how easy that was…LOL
Little slow on the uptake aren't ya. That post was from almost 6 months ago, but I stand by what I said.

Reactions: Cyhig

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
She likely does…grown men on a sports message board talking about women’s b-ball. I’d say it’s a huge win…
Whats with this new Hok troll? I have seen it many times recently "your a grown man, and did/said this" Its pretty stupid, just like the "show me where ___ hurt you". Really stupid 12 year old troll crap.

2speedy1

Jan 4, 2014
Yes…we don’t like different perspectives ‍♂️
Nothing to do with different perspective and everything to do with a troll filling up page after page of nothing but trolls, commenting on posts from many months ago.

Seriously I dont think I have ever seen a reaction score that low on someone that has over 1K posts. You really are nothing but a troll, and bring nothing to this site.

CyCity

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2014
West Des Moines
LOL…. See, but that’s the thing her teammates love her and these kids, flocking into all these stadiums adore her… So the reality is most of the world isn’t viewing these clips and having the same negative reaction that you are and do you know why….

Most of them aren’t hardcore negative rival fans…

Until you find out where a perspective comes from you can’t take it. Seriously…

Also, I’ve watched a **** ton of youth sports, raising six kids, and I’ve been very proud of my children’s actions at times, and very un proud… I’d say that’s a pretty normal parent reaction. I don’t find her to be a worse sport than most of what we watch on television anymore, and the truth is, if she wasn’t an Iowa player And so Polarizing, you could give a **** ..

Ill even toss you a bone… every now and then I talk to the TV, and I say calm down CC you’re getting a little carried away here… So I get it. I also sometimes turn the volume down because I’m tired of hearing her talked about all the time as opposed to her teammates… But she is pretty revolutionarily loved, so really that’s just you..
How do you know if teammates love another teammate in college athletics?

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
That’s why I’m here, instead of imagining what it looks like to have a bunch of grown men, Pool together on a message board to ***** about your most hated rivals generational player… Three

I decided to come witness it in person… shocking, really truly shocking!
This thread isn't all grown MEN.

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
So sword fighting? How does that work with the women’s teams?
person-fifa-tv-rsnard-ina

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The Clark effect.

She looks like a really good recruit. Chances are she’s also a much more mature person on the court than CC is too…. but that’s not a very high bar to reach…. all of the rest of Iowa’s WBB players are way more mature than CC is…. and all of ISU’s WBB players too.

In fact, most of the WBB players in the entire country are, with the exception of a a couple.

As I’ve said numerous times on this thread already…. I really do hope that CC does improve on that part of her game (the antics, drama, etc), for her own good in the future. I do think she will.

• Haha
Reactions: iahawks and Cyhig

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron