Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Typical human being you mean….gotcha. Typical Iowa st fan, so obsessed with Iowa, they pretend like they have a monopoly on basic human reactions…doh!!!
Show me one thread with 500 pages dedicated to CC here. I'll wait

cmhawks99

Nov 15, 2008
Bourbonnais, Il
Imagine having nothing else to do except visit rival fan sites to rush to post about a women’s basketball player.

That’s why I’m here, instead of imagining what it looks like to have a bunch of grown men, Pool together on a message board to ***** about your most hated rivals generational player… Three

I decided to come witness it in person… shocking, really truly shocking!

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
LOL…. See, but that’s the thing her teammates love her and these kids, flocking into all these stadiums adore her… So the reality is most of the world isn’t viewing these clips and having the same negative reaction that you are and do you know why….

Most of them aren’t hardcore negative rival fans…

Until you find out where a perspective comes from you can’t take it. Seriously…

Also, I’ve watched a **** ton of youth sports, raising six kids, and I’ve been very proud of my children’s actions at times, and very un proud… I’d say that’s a pretty normal parent reaction. I don’t find her to be a worse sport than most of what we watch on television anymore, and the truth is, if she wasn’t an Iowa player And so Polarizing, you could give a **** ..

Ill even toss you a bone… every now and then I talk to the TV, and I say calm down CC you’re getting a little carried away here… So I get it. I also sometimes turn the volume down because I’m tired of hearing her talked about all the time as opposed to her teammates… But she is pretty revolutionarily loved, so really that’s just you..
It's actually just as likely that you overstate the importance and impact because you are a homer who is desperate to make a case for your own relevance.

Criticisms of Clarks attitude and demeanor are not new. Most of the ones stated here are even acknowledged by Hawk fans. And yet, here you are, trying to convince us all that they don't matter. I think it's because many Hawkeye fans, especially the ones inclined to post interminably on their opponent's message board, are desperate to bask in whatever media relevance Clark has earned through the attention she gets. They know that the next time her team loses, that all goes away, so they want to tell themselves it's a bigger and more lasting thing than it actually is.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyhig and Cyballzz

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Ooohhh you got me, dude this one’s 235pages saying nothing. And I mean nothing new, or earth shattering or even real upsetting….

She’s an athlete in the most polarizing era in history if you are famous and playing sports.
Wow. You are really acting childish. You said there were "multiple 500 page threads" about CC. I said you were exaggerating, which is correct. And now you're acting very childish after being shown you were indeed exaggerating.

Nobody here has said CC is a terrible athlete. Many here don't like her on court antics.

cmhawks99

Nov 15, 2008
Bourbonnais, Il
Because she dared to try to guard her? Be better.

LOL… yeah because players don’t quietly antagonize other players… I had a son who was famous for it. no one could ever figure out what was going on because he was so quiet and nobody ever assumed he was screwing with people and trying to get in their heads..

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
That’s why I’m here, instead of imagining what it looks like to have a bunch of grown men, Pool together on a message board to ***** about your most hated rivals generational player… Three

I decided to come witness it in person… shocking, really truly shocking!

Take your shi tty takes back to your Rivals site. No one likes you over their either.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
She likely does…grown men on a sports message board talking about women’s b-ball. I’d say it’s a huge win…

Cmon Keith... "grown men" have been talking women's "b-ball" on this site since before CC even picked up a ******* basketball and "grown men" will continue discussing it long after she's gone.

What a ****** jack ass.

Reactions: Die4Cy and 2speedy1

cmhawks99

Nov 15, 2008
Bourbonnais, Il
It's actually just as likely that you overstate the importance and impact because you are a homer who is desperate to make a case for your own relevance.

Criticisms of Clarks attitude and demeanor are not new. Most of the ones stated here are even acknowledged by Hawk fans. And yet, here you are, trying to convince us all that they don't matter. I think it's because many Hawkeye fans, especially the ones inclined to post interminably on their opponent's message board, are desperate to bask in whatever media relevance Clark has earned through the attention she gets. They know that the next time her team loses, that all goes away, so they want to tell themselves it's a bigger and more lasting thing than it actually is.

Much simpler than that… I love pointing out peoples hypocrisy, shortsightedness, and inability, to be honest with themselves…

It’s sport… hell I don’t care if you like Kaitlyn Clark or Iowa or think she’s the greatest basketball player of all time.

But I’ve sat in the bleachers of enough games to know that fans are never very fair with their rivals…

I will tell you what kind of a fan I am, however… About five or six years ago I’m sitting in the stands it’s the third quarter and most of our fans are behind me. I finally turned around and I said seriously every damn foul they’ve called all game every single foul they’ve called That went against us was a bad call ….

Point is my motivation is pointing out how stupid and biased people are as a general rule, and you certainly fit the bill…
Honestly most Hawkeye football players I never have issues with. Just want them to always lose. But cannot say the same about their men’s or women’s basketball players and especially their wrestlers.

And do you know why…you can see their face ‍♂️

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Much simpler than that… I love pointing out peoples hypocrisy, shortsightedness, and inability, to be honest with themselves…

It’s sport… hell I don’t care if you like Kaitlyn Clark or Iowa or think she’s the greatest basketball player of all time.

But I’ve sat in the bleachers of enough games to know that fans are never very fair with their rivals…

I will tell you what kind of a fan I am, however… About five or six years ago I’m sitting in the stands it’s the third quarter and most of our fans are behind me. I finally turned around and I said seriously every damn foul they’ve called all game every single foul they’ve called That went against us was a bad call ….

Point is my motivation is pointing out how stupid and biased people are as a general rule, and you certainly fit the bill…

Simpler than that-- you are straight trash.

cmhawks99

Nov 15, 2008
Bourbonnais, Il
Every time this thread dies, some Hok troll starts it back up again. It's actually funny

Yes, when you’re famous enough, you can be found on other teams message boards being referenced about the length of a thread complaining about a women’s basketball player for your rival … Yeah, that gets you noticed bud

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010

Uh Oh.... Eickholt is going to be pissed.

So famous you cant even spell her name right.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron