Time for a Real Discussion About Caitlin Clark

cmhawks99

Nov 15, 2008
Bourbonnais, Il
Great example. I've only seen great compliments from ISU fans regarding Dejean. Great player and great sportsmanship on the field. Class act.

CC is not that way at all. You know who was? Ashley Joens. Or heck, all the other Iowa women's players are all class acts compared to CC.

And oddly enough those players seem to love playing with her….now what?

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
200w.gif

cmhawks99

Nov 15, 2008
Bourbonnais, Il
I think it's because of all the constant praise for her we hear from the local media and many Iowa fans. It doesn't really seem consistent with her behavior. So yeah, we're going to make a little noise about it.

Buddy, your take is the extreme minority view and it’s not just an Iowa State fan thing. There are other haters out there. If you did a little research on people, places, statistics, etc. it’s pretty normal for a certain amount of people to dislike a polarizing figure no matter what…

I know a lot of Iowa State people who are absolutely mesmerized by her… And aren’t particularly critical of her.

It’s a personal preference… way more people like her than dislike her you’re in the minority..just sayin’

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
Buddy, your take is the extreme minority view and it’s not just an Iowa State fan thing. There are other haters out there. If you did a little research on people, places, statistics, etc. it’s pretty normal for a certain amount of people to dislike a polarizing figure no matter what…

I know a lot of Iowa State people who are absolutely mesmerized by her… And aren’t particularly critical of her.

It’s a personal preference… way more people like her than dislike her you’re in the minority..just sayin’
Polarizing figure? I thought she was revolutionarily loved.

cmhawks99

Nov 15, 2008
Bourbonnais, Il
I have said this all along. Shes a Brat. Everyone made a stink about LSU being poor sports but they were just throwing Clarks antics back at her. Amazing how people think its fine for her to act that way but if anyone else does it back to her its horrible.

I have heard rumors from people that grew up with/played with or against her in high school, that said she has always been a brat.
I’ve heard rumors that you are a very poor sport. You’re biased, and not very fair about much of anything oh, and you drink too much and you steal from the plate at church…

See how easy that was…LOL

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
No it works like this….. there’s currently multiple 500 page threads, whining, and ******** about Caitlyn Clark…

I read that on someone else’s message board, incidentally… And I get a kick out of people, whining and ********, and pretending like their “rival” is the only one that does all these egregious things..,

This you? Don't you have some towels to clean or something?

Bohnenkamp: 5 Observations from Iowa's Loss at Wisconsin - Sports  Illustrated Iowa Hawkeyes News, Analysis and More

Cyhig

Nov 29, 2017
Yes, when you’re famous enough, you can be found on other teams message boards being referenced about the length of a thread complaining about a women’s basketball player for your rival … Yeah, that gets you noticed bud
And what exactly are you contributing to this thread? You were the one who restarted this thread after all. And don't exaggerate... you've already been caught exaggerating!

Reactions: 2speedy1

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
That’s why I’m here, instead of imagining what it looks like to have a bunch of grown men, Pool together on a message board to ***** about your most hated rivals generational player… Three

I decided to come witness it in person… shocking, really truly shocking!
Meh, who the hell cares what you think?

cmhawks99

Nov 15, 2008
Bourbonnais, Il
I would still want them to lose every game but I wouldn't despise them for being crappy people like they are. In true soap opera fashion I kind of hope BoBo starts to bang CC behind MCCaffery's back then it blows wide open. That would be fun.

Crappy people…. we are in a 235 page thread, written by anonymous people who we have no clue what they’ve ever done in their life and we’re going to call some 20. Somethings crappy people lol…

Yeah we’re solid human beings doh!!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron