Tiger Woods in car accident

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
"An L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. source tells TMZ Sports they do not believe alcohol was involved but they did not say whether any other substance was possibly involved."

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
Can't quite put my finger on it but his interview with Nance on Sunday sure had an odd feel to it.
He looked lit up.
Assume this is the interview you're referencing:
Guess I don't see what you're referencing @Gunnerclone ; seems normal to me, maybe his eyes are a little glossy, but certainly doesn't seem to have any issues with answering questions.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
USA Today says "moderate to critical injuries" mostly to his legs.

I think I wouldn't have bothered to put that stupid sentence out.

• Agree
Reactions: mharder

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I'm sure there will be plenty of people using this to express their opinion of him, but there are still two kids out there wanting their dad to be ok.
And a bunch of hookers :p (ok that's probably a bridge I shouldn't have crossed)

In all reality I hope he's ok, I think he's a talented golfer who was his share of off course problems both health and otherwise.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Can't quite put my finger on it but his interview with Nance on Sunday sure had an odd feel to it.
I texted a buddy right after that interview with the same thought. And a quick check of Twitter would indicate I wasn't the only one who thought me may have been slightly impaired during that interview.

I have no idea if he truly was, or whether it had anything to do with what happened today.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I texted a buddy right after that interview with the same thought. And a quick check of Twitter would indicate I wasn't the only one who thought me may have been slightly impaired during that interview.

I have no idea if he truly was, or whether it had anything to do with what happened today.
reminds me of a favorite South Park “quote”:

“I might be born again, but I wasn’t born again yesterday”.

Real ones know.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008

His eyes definitely didn't look the same. He looked heavy lidded, for one thing and dull-eyed.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron