Tiger Woods in car accident

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
"An L.A. County Sheriff's Dept. source tells TMZ Sports they do not believe alcohol was involved but they did not say whether any other substance was possibly involved."

discydisc

Flag Designer Extraordinaire
Jan 14, 2014
Ames
Can't quite put my finger on it but his interview with Nance on Sunday sure had an odd feel to it.
He looked lit up.
Assume this is the interview you're referencing:

Guess I don't see what you're referencing @Gunnerclone ; seems normal to me, maybe his eyes are a little glossy, but certainly doesn't seem to have any issues with answering questions.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
That happened at 7:12 A. M. PCT, how'd it stay under wraps for this long?

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
USA Today says "moderate to critical injuries" mostly to his legs.

I think I wouldn't have bothered to put that stupid sentence out.

• Agree
Reactions: mharder

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
I really hope it was a freak thing and there wasn’t anything in his system. I am no Tiger fan but it seemed like he had pinned those demons to the ground and hope that’s the case. That stuff is no joke and I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I'm sure there will be plenty of people using this to express their opinion of him, but there are still two kids out there wanting their dad to be ok.

And a bunch of hookers :p (ok that's probably a bridge I shouldn't have crossed)

In all reality I hope he's ok, I think he's a talented golfer who was his share of off course problems both health and otherwise.

Lineup

Jan 7, 2017
pictures of the car has the motor completely inside the drivers seat , that's not good at all

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
Can't quite put my finger on it but his interview with Nance on Sunday sure had an odd feel to it.

I texted a buddy right after that interview with the same thought. And a quick check of Twitter would indicate I wasn't the only one who thought me may have been slightly impaired during that interview.

I have no idea if he truly was, or whether it had anything to do with what happened today.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I texted a buddy right after that interview with the same thought. And a quick check of Twitter would indicate I wasn't the only one who thought me may have been slightly impaired during that interview.

I have no idea if he truly was, or whether it had anything to do with what happened today.

reminds me of a favorite South Park “quote”:

“I might be born again, but I wasn’t born again yesterday”.

Real ones know.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008

His eyes definitely didn't look the same. He looked heavy lidded, for one thing and dull-eyed.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
People do have accidents all the time that are just accidents, but pain meds are no ******* joke.

Yeah. His back has been jacked up for years, and I'm sure he's on a pretty major pain pill regimen. And pretty much everyone who gets put on this gets heavily hooked. It's basically how we ended up with an opioid crisis.

• Agree
Reactions: cyfanatic

Help Support Us

Become a patron