Tiger Woods in car accident

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
And a bunch of hookers :p (ok that's probably a bridge I shouldn't have crossed)

In all reality I hope he's ok, I think he's a talented golfer who was his share of off course problems both health and otherwise.
Generalizing Tiger Woods as only a "talented" golfer might be the understatment of the year. He is in the argument for greatest ever.

• Agree
Reactions: cyfanatic

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I bet his golf career is over.
Was having this conversation with a friend before all of this, but I got the impression after that interview with Nantz we wouldn't see him play very much golf again. His back is totally shot and I think he's realizing with his kids he'd probably like to at least play some casual golf as he gets older.

Reactions: cyfanatic

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Was having this conversation with a friend before all of this, but I got the impression after that interview with Nantz we wouldn't see him play very much golf again. His back is totally shot and I think he's realizing with his kids he'd probably like to at least play some casual golf as he gets older.
And one doesn’t bounce back from a compound leg fracture, especially with a bad back.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Ben Hogan was almost killed in a car crash at the age of 37 in 1949, and came back to play well enough to be PGA player of the year 3 of the next 5 years after his accident.

You never know what is possible!

He's 45.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron