*****The Super, Mega, Huge Big 12 Expansion Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DistrictCyclone

So, every conference BUT the SEC stinks?

The Big 12 HAS to have 9 games because its TV partners would walk if they didn't. I'll believe the SEC goes to 9 games when I see it. The coaches don't want it, and the conference will wait until it expands with 2 more teams before realigning the divisions and adding games. That's years down the road.

No, dummy, but everything is relative...and all conferences have been inferior compared to the SEC lately. And when you're moving from the 2nd hardest conference in football to the hardest (not to mention severing ties with your Texas recruiting connections), a logical conclusion is that you'll have a more difficult time winning. It takes a real idiot (i.e., you) to argue otherwise.

And you don't have any clue that the SEC is going to expand further. If you're going to pretend we live in Fantasyland where you can just randomly pull stupid thoughts out of your *** and pass them along as facts, do it somewhere else.

drednot57

Apr 26, 2010
Nevada, IA
xGutFlowIndigestionOvereatingcartoon.gif

I think finally the monster's eyes are bigger than its stomach. Lots of regurgitation going on here. Anything else beside arguing with Mizzoulander going on here?

Last edited:

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
xGutFlowIndigestionOvereatingcartoon.gif

I think finally the monster's eyes are bigger than its stomach. Lots of regurgitation going on here. Anything else beside arguing with Mizzoulander going on here?

Mizzoulander just got out of a meeting with Mike Slive and was letting us all know the secret plans of the SEC for further expansion and scheduling. Other then that.... not much.

Reactions: 1 person

cyman05

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 7, 2010
Good comments by Nienas. Straight shooter. If you rub him the wrong way something is wrong with you.

cyman05

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 7, 2010
Pretty sure after his comments, whatever bowl MU goes to, we will be one notch above it at the least.

Thanks MU. You can leave now

No, I'd prefer to give Mizzou the Pinstripe bowl and go to somewhere warm instead.

InCytful

Jun 11, 2010
Omaha, NE
Ah, the Mega Thread...it still lives? What does Fake Dan Beebe have to say these days? Still waiting on Mondo to explain everything to all of us...

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Neinas says the Tigers two timed him. The Tigers were faking for the whole year. We were chumps to believe them. They were hoping to save the exit fee. I say sock it to them. $28M please, two timers.

jsmith86

Dec 5, 2006
Cedar Rapids
Neinas says the Tigers two timed him. The Tigers were faking for the whole year. We were chumps to believe them. They were hoping to save the exit fee. I say sock it to them. $28M please, two timers.

This. If we can't get our new schools right away without paying, why should the SEC get theirs (other than aTm, who everyone wanted to leave anyways) ? Make them pay.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Mizzou had 4 star OG Evan Boehm decommit tonight

Wow. I expected them to lose out of state kids but that's a Missouri kid:

Evan Boehm - Yahoo! Sports

Maybe Luke Knott (teammate) and CPR can swing him to the good guys. Guess he wants his family to be able to watch him play.

@PeteScantlebury
Pete Scantlebury
Four-star Lee's Summit West OL Evan Boehm has informed me that he decommitted from #Mizzou this evening.

Last edited:

Mizzoulander

Sep 28, 2011
Good comments by Nienas. Straight shooter. If you rub him the wrong way something is wrong with you.

"I don't think Missouri is going to get any sportsmanship awards from the Big 12 Conference this year..." -Chuck Neinas, Nov. 21

Moe Named Community of Champions Winner Missouri junior WR honored for fall term

Nov. 22, 2011

COLUMBIA, Mo. – Junior wide receiver T.J. Moe has been selected as a 2011 Fall Community of Champions winner, as announced Tuesday afternoon by the Big 12 Conference, in conjunction with Chick-fil-A. During the fall, winter and spring terms, one student-athlete from each institution is honored based on several criteria.

This criteria include an academic standard of a 3.00 grade point average or higher, the student-athletes involvement in community service programs and their demonstration of leadership and sportsmanship on and off the field.

The institution of the selected student-athletes will be awarded $4,500 from Chick-fil-A as a result of their efforts within the community.

Moe Named Community of Champions Winner - MISSOURI OFFICIAL ATHLETIC SITE

I know, I know, it's not what he MEANT, but I can't help but have some fun at the old guy's expense...

Status
Not open for further replies.