Waukee
[video=youtube;Z9_jIa2WADc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9_jIa2WADc[/video]

THEN GREASE ME UP, WOMAN!!!

Okey-dokey.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Chief Wiggum is the best.

"We think we're dealing with a supernatural being, most likely a mummy. As a precaution, I've ordered the Egyptian wing of the Springfield museum destroyed."

"When I look at people, I don't see color. Just crack pot religions"

"Well, shut my mouth. It's also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling"

Maybe the best Wiggum, though not a quote, is the look on his face with the fake typewriter.

Last edited:

roundball

Dec 8, 2013
Iowa City area
If you want to talk about nervous, you should have seen Kirk deal with those high school boys who egged our Bonneville.

-Luann Van Houten

EnhancedFujita

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2013
Johnston
Watching tonight reminded me The Simpsons taught me how to shave.

[video]http://www.hulu.com/watch/33378[/video]

Pitt_Clone

Nov 15, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm not sure why this one cracks me up so much:

Homer: And then Lenny says "As if. Don't even go there sister!"
(Everyone laughing)
Lisa: Good one Dad.
Homer: Yeah, well, Lenny said it.

And from the episode with Stampy the elephant:

Chief Wiggum: Aim for the big hose coming out of its face.
Lou: You mean the trunk?
Chief Wiggum: Easy there college boy.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Homer vs. The Eighteenth Amendment - cracks me up every time. And I've been able to use it a couple times!

[video=youtube;h92VmePl6IU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h92VmePl6IU[/video]

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Sea Captain - Aar, that's Handsome Pete. He dances for nickels. Pete, ye got customers!

The Simpsons delivering a Family Guy quality gag probably before Seth McFarlane was even out of high school.

[video=youtube;_5YIB4nEU6o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5YIB4nEU6o[/video]

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Forgot this one, too:

[video=youtube;IRsPheErBj8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8[/video]

Oh my childhood. It hurts so good.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Slightly off topic, but the best Halloween costume I ever saw was someone who came to a party several years ago as Duff Man. What put it over the top was that he stayed in character the ENTIRE time he was there. My brother and I still crack each other up with stuff we heard. Casual conversations are so much better when everything starts with 'Duff Man says" or Duff Man thinks".
"Duff Man thinks Rashaan Salaam was the worst Bears draft pick of all time. Oh yeah!"

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
I watched a few episodes last night and this morning, and the line that got the biggest laugh out of me was from the episode where Homer thinks he's dying. He goes and gives each of his kids a kiss while their in bed. He says something nice to Lisa and Maggie, and when he get to Bart he says "Goodnight, boy, I really like your sheets."

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Homer vs. The Eighteenth Amendment - cracks me up every time. And I've been able to use it a couple times!

[video=youtube;h92VmePl6IU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h92VmePl6IU[/video]

Oh, god, that episode is awesome. The whole scene where the booze is exploding in his basement, and Homer blames the noise on "that bean" he ate for dinner, awesome.

Also, Rex Banner is right up there with Hank Scorpio for me when it comes to best celebrity guest appearances. Dave Thomas just kills it.

Rex Banner: Open up, Curly! This is a raid!
Moe: A raid? Curly? Um, all right, but, uh I don't know what you expect to find in a simple, uh, neighborhood pet shop.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Oh, god, that episode is awesome. The whole scene where the booze is exploding in his basement, and Homer blames the noise on "that bean" he ate for dinner, awesome.

Also, Rex Banner is right up there with Hank Scorpio for me when it comes to best celebrity guest appearances. Dave Thomas just kills it.

Moe: A raid? Curly? Um, all right, but, uh I don't know what you expect to find in a simple, uh, neighborhood pet shop.

For celebrity guest appearances it's hard to top Dustin Hoffman as Mr. Bergstrom early in the show's run. He did it before it was cool, and IIRC that was an uncredited appearance.

Principal Skinner: Are you the substitute?
Mr. Bergstrom: Yessir, yes I am.
Principal Skinner: Are you insane?
Mr. Bergstrom: [lowers voice] Uh, no sir, no I'm not. It's my way of getting their attention.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
I just got to thinking about Ned Flanders and the time he called 911 because there were some kids hanging out in front of the Leftorium and how he was worried that they could start "slacking".

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
sQI0r.jpg

Titania: Ew! You said if I slept with you, I wouldn't have to touch the drunk!
Duffman: Duffman says a lot of things. Oh, yeah!

A friend and I can still crack each other up just by saying 'Duff Man says a lot of things!'

sdillon500

Sep 12, 2006
northern california

So good.

Rex Banner: Listen, rummy, I'm gonna say it plain and simple. Where'd you pinch the hooch? Is some blind tiger jerking suds on the side?
Barney: Yes...?

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Homer: If we learned one thing from "The Amazing Colossal Man" and "Grasshopperus," it's that radiation makes things grow really big, really fast!
Marge: Didn't Grasshopperus kill Chad Everett?
Homer: Only because he tried to reason with him.

also

Ralph:(takes a bite of Tomacco) Oh Daddy, this tastes like Grandma!
Chief Wiggum: (takes a bite, spits it out) Holy Moses, it DOES taste like Grandma!

Mr Janny

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
So good.

Rex Banner: Listen, rummy, I'm gonna say it plain and simple. Where'd you pinch the hooch? Is some blind tiger jerking suds on the side?
Barney: Yes...?

Rex Banner: (speaking of the Beer Baron) I suspect he was just a figment of the media. The idea that someone like that could operate under my very nose is laughable. (tries to laugh, chokes and coughs instead) Well, you all know what laughter sounds like.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron