Stations ISU-NIU will be aired on

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Is FSN ever in HD? I swear its always a low grade vid broadcast.

im4cy

Jan 11, 2007
Castle Rock, CO
Living in CO now and was disappointed to see it wouldn't be shown live here but instead on taped delay following the Rockies game. Anybody got a Slingbox or any suggestions on how I might be able to view it live???:smile: Traveling to this one is not an option either:wink:

nj829

Mar 18, 2006
Northwest Arkansas
Living in CO now and was disappointed to see it wouldn't be shown live here but instead on taped delay following the Rockies game. Anybody got a Slingbox or any suggestions on how I might be able to view it live???:smile: Traveling to this one is not an option either:wink:

There should be a justin.tv stream for it, but you won't be able to find that until next week when the game is close to starting.

im4cy

Jan 11, 2007
Castle Rock, CO
Thanks for the justinstream idea! Much appreciated. Never watched a game via that before. Anyone know how the quality is? Will I be able to get a good enough quality to run through my lcd tv?

I wish that ISU was carrying a feed for their paying subscribers online but realize contracts prohibit this:(

drednot57

Apr 26, 2010
Nevada, IA
Per ISU:

The Northern Illinois at Iowa State football game that will kick off at 7 p.m. CDT Sept. 2 from Jack Trice Stadium will be seen live on most Fox Sports Net affiliates across the country. Only Fox Sports Northwest and Fox Sports Rocky Mountain will not show the game live.

Fox Sports Net Affiliates Show NIU at Iowa State Live Sept. 2 at 7 p.m. CDT
Fox Sports Arizona
Fox Sports Detroit plus
Fox Sports Houston
Fox Sports Midwest
Fox Sports Florida
Fox Sports North
Fox Sports Ohio
Fox Sports Pittsburgh
Fox Sports South
Fox Sports Southwest
Fox Sports West
Fox Sports Wisconsin
Comcast Bay Area
Comcast Chicago
The Comcast Network
MSG Plus
Cool, I get both channels through my current Dish Network package.

CycloneGamecock

Apr 13, 2006
Fox sports south :notworthy:

Ill be able to flip between ISU and USC. This will probably be one of the few times this happens.

FDCy83

May 15, 2008
I really am glad that this will be one FSN Detroit plus...the 10 people left in Detroit will enjoy this game.

I am stuck in Detroit for a work convention and I for 1 can assure you there are more than 10 people in Detroit. I will be in my room, watching this game and I am very glad it will be on here.

RING4CY

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2010
Ames, IA
I ended up winning tickets to the game anyway on eBay ($19 a ticket,) so I will be at the season opener rather than watching it on TV. At least I won't have to decide between watching the Cyclones season opener, Bears preseason finale, or Twins game that night. All 3 games are being played at the same time.

ISUcy08

Dec 22, 2008
I am stuck in Detroit for a work convention and I for 1 can assure you there are more than 10 people in Detroit. I will be in my room, watching this game and I am very glad it will be on here.

You don't say???

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
So am I gonna get to see this in Minnesota? Or will it be bumped for the twins or something?

The Twins are on at 7:00 so no local cable on FSN for ISU. We will have the game on at Senser's in Roseville. First ISU folks at Senser's will get seated in their back room (nice glassed in location behind the bar) where we will have the sound up. Outside in the main bar will be mostly Twins and Gophers. Email on that going out tomorrow to local alumni.

Looks like FSN in Minnesota will replay the ISU game at 10:30.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron