Stansbury Out?

• We Will Collective May Donor Drive - Last Day, Help Needed!

We're in the final hours of a critical push to signup donors for the May Donor Drive. Let your Cyclone friends know!

Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ILiftWithRoyce

Feb 6, 2012
Ankeny
Jared just tweeted he was taking an indefinite leave from CF effective immediately. Is this for real?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.3 KB · Views: 334
Reactions: deltahead

GTO

Mar 25, 2014
North DFW, TX
Pre-KU game kick to the nuts. The life of a Cyclone fan. Sigh.

Best of luck, Jared. Pulling for you to get things figured out.

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
The OWI is the issue. If it was just the drugs I would question why they were harassing him about it.

Harassing him? Last I checked, drugs were still illegal. Whether that's right or wrong, everyone knows the risk if they are going to do drugs.

Anyways, best of luck to him.

norcalcy

Oct 20, 2010
Young guys make a lot of mistakes. The great part is when they figure things out and come back better than ever.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
Harassing him? Last I checked, drugs were still illegal. Whether that's right or wrong, everyone knows the risk if they are going to do drugs.

Anyways, best of luck to him.
AKA why did they find him with drugs 2 times in a month. Was he a public disturbance or was he being pulled over with it in his car? Most people don't deal with police 2 times in a month.

• Agree
Reactions: Ryan4069

ISUCY23

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 16, 2008
Ames
AKA why did they find him with drugs 2 times in a month. Was he a public disturbance or was he being pulled over with it in his car? Most people don't deal with police 2 times in a month.

Either way, everyone knows the risk and accepts it when they partake in using them.

This isn't saying he's bad person or anything. Just got to be smarter. I'm sure he'll turn it around.

Reactions: wxman1 and SC Cy

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
The important thing is to learn and grow from this (and keep the weed in the house). It sucks right now but you seem to have some good people behind you. You'll get through it

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
Either way, everyone knows the risk and accepts it when they partake in using them.

This isn't saying he's bad person or anything. Just got to be smarter. I'm sure he'll turn it around.
I agree that it doesn't really make punishment invalid, but I would just question how he got caught with it twice in a month.

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
Should have been caught for similar stuff more times than I can count but had a horseshoe up my ass and never got caught. Probably would have grown up a hell of a lot quicker if I had been caught though. Look at this as a blessing and learn from it. Always thought it sounded like corny bs but life is too precious to waste with that stuff especially for somebody talented like yourself. Hope to see you back soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron