Stansbury Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BikeSkiClone

Jul 25, 2014
Best of luck, Jared. Enjoy reading your articles but I also understand this is bigger than some articles about an athletic program. Hope you can find some answers/solutions and come back better than ever.

You've always got a family at CF!

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I know these guys share quite a bit on here but frankly the details aren't any of our business unless he wants to talk about it.

Good luck Jared, wish you the best.
He tweeted he was taking a leave, his possible crimes are public info, Chris responded with a thought out response.
So I agree and disagree with you. There was a chance he possibly could have hurt someone too.
The way he moves on from this will be all up to him. 99% of us who've listened to or met him have confidence it'll make him a smarter and better man.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Jared is a good kid who I think of like a little brother. He is going through a tough time right now and has some personal issues to figure out. That's what is most important at this time. Support and a few prayers (if you're into that) from the CF community would be welcome right now.

Agree. No piling on the guy. Let him sort things out.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Harassing him? Last I checked, drugs were still illegal. Whether that's right or wrong, everyone knows the risk if they are going to do drugs.

Anyways, best of luck to him.

Some drugs in some locals.

Scott34

Mar 16, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Take care and good luck Jared. Make sure to surround yourself with good people and the people you trust the most. Wish you nothing but the best!

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009
Best of luck to you Jared. Take some time away and get this stuff figured out, if you do you have a bright future ahead.

Thoughts and prayers out to a fellow Cyclone.

cyfamily

Mar 19, 2015
Love reading your articles, Jared. Take care of yourself, and we'll be glad when you return. Prayers from the Cyclone family.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Pulling for you 51. Do what you need to do and come back stronger.

L

LincolnWay187

Worse things could happen in life. Get it handled and come back better for it.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Jared is a good kid who I think of like a little brother. He is going through a tough time right now and has some personal issues to figure out. That's what is most important at this time. Support and a few prayers (if you're into that) from the CF community would be welcome right now.

I'm not into the "praying" thing, but I'll be praying for Jared. Hope you can get through this and be back soon.... we'll miss you that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron