Stansbury Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Agree 100%. It's absolutely NONE of our business what happened or what any details are. EVERYONE has issues to deal with, none of us are perfect human beings.

Just wish Jared well and leave it at that. Geeez. Maybe the thread should just be closed.

Eh, people in this thread have been pretty good overall. The thread after the first time was pretty bad, but it was mainly 1 guy

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Jared is a good kid who I think of like a little brother. He is going through a tough time right now and has some personal issues to figure out. That's what is most important at this time. Support and a few prayers (if you're into that) from the CF community would be welcome right now.

He's a young man. Young people make mistakes. Wishing him the best when he goes through this learning situation.

Come back better than you left!

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
I wonder if he was the guy getting picked up at the Roland Story game last night. He tweeted earlier in the day that he was covering the game there.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I wonder if he was the guy getting picked up at the Roland Story game last night. He tweeted earlier in the day that he was covering the game there.

Who cares if it was? What difference does it make? Just leave him alone and let him work it out. He'll get through it and be better for it.

Reactions: kcclones

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I wish I would have gotten my OWI at 22 instead of 29. Definitely a wake up call and I hope Stanz learns the same things I did and comes back and kicks ass here. ISU alumni sticks together.

cyclonebillski

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 17, 2007
Council Bluffs
Hope he just realizes what is best for his career. I'd be right there with him if my job allowed those activities, but they don't so I don't. It's hard to transition from college to the real world and I'm sure he thought, I got by with this when I was an intern so I can still pull this off. He's a talented, young kid. Just shaking the young and dumb off still. A lot of us have been there. Just sucks his actions are so public, which makes it harder to deal with.

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Jared is a good kid who I think of like a little brother. He is going through a tough time right now and has some personal issues to figure out. That's what is most important at this time. Support and a few prayers (if you're into that) from the CF community would be welcome right now.

Jared has already developed into a consistently valuable contributor to CF. Hoping for his sake and ours that he gets things taken care of.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Good luck Jared, get things sorted out, and looking forward to reading your writing when your back.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Thanks for all of the kind words to Jared, everyone. I could not be more impressed with the support our community is giving him. Out of respect to his privacy, I am going to close this thread but you want to PM him, I am sure he would welcome any encouraging thoughts. Thanks again for keeping this so civil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Help Support Us

Become a patron