Alert: Site Downtime: Today starting at 2

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Wait, maybe all of us including the site are dead and this is purgatory. It already happened.

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
**pulling your finger**

farts-fart-demotivational-poster-1229207196.jpg

Reactions: ChrisMWilliams

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwORsdDjoSk]YouTube - FOR FREEDOM!!!!![/ame]

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
If I didn't know that correct spelling is a rarity on this site, I'd really be wondering what you all are saying....

Mine was an homage to Billy Packer calling a game in the tournament a couple of years ago. I think it was UNC-Kansas. Either way, one team (UNC, I think) was up by 20+ in the first half, and Billy screams "This game is OVA!!!!"

Jim Nantz tried to talk him back off the ledge, and keep some viewers, but Billy kept on ranting that the game was OVA! Turned out that a big comeback happened, though it fell short.

I kind of reached into obscurity on that one.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdOyBG-VK1c]YouTube - Raz Victory Dance (Psychonauts)[/ame]

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Mine was an homage to Billy Packer calling a game in the tournament a couple of years ago. I think it was UNC-Kansas. Either way, one team (UNC, I think) was up by 20+ in the first half, and Billy screams "This game is OVA!!!!"

Jim Nantz tried to talk him back off the ledge, and keep some viewers, but Billy kept on ranting that the game was OVA! Turned out that a big comeback happened, though it fell short.

I kind of reached into obscurity on that one.

I was chuckling as I wrote that. And just for the record, your explanation was NOT what I was thinking, especially after reading "Sufferage :)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron