Saturday Morning Session

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Don't forget to mention that Z was 2-0 against him for the year too...this one counts the most though.

Reminds me of Varner at the Big 12 Championships. I was the guy sitting in the front row behind the scorer's table with my head in my hands at the end of that match. I hope Varner tech falls that SOB from Nebraska in the finals. That would be some sweet revenge.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Don't forget to mention that Z was 2-0 against him for the year too...this one counts the most though.

That doesn't matter jack squat I'm afraid.

We don't show up when it matters. Iowa didn't either... until this morning... and that is all it's going to take for them to win it all unfortunately.

They are better than us... plain and simple. That childish Brands had Erekson fired up this morning and Z was still asleep. Pretty simple really. Our guys don't want it as bad for whatever reason. And it's not all Cael's fault. Some guys just don't have the desire or heart to do it.

Brands is embarrassing and childish... but he gets his guys fired up when they desperately need it.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
That doesn't matter jack squat I'm afraid.

We don't show up when it matters. Iowa didn't either... until this morning... and that is all it's going to take for them to win it all unfortunately.

They are better than us... plain and simple. That childish Brands had Erekson fired up this morning and Z was still asleep. Pretty simple really. Our guys don't want it as bad for whatever reason. And it's not all Cael's fault. Some guys just don't have the desire or heart to do it.

Brands is embarrassing and childish... but he gets his guys fired up when they desperately need it.
That's the ticket! Motivation is embarrassing and childish now!

CarolinaCy

Apr 18, 2008
Hey Cyclone62, still think that Z doesn't wrestle down to his opponent's level? Has a #1 wranked wrestler accomplished less in a year than Z?

sclotz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Brands is embarrassing and childish, I'll take Cael anyday over Brands.
Looking at Cael, it looks like he is motivated internally and expects all his wrestlers to be the same. Brands is obviously the kind of coach that walks up to his wrestlers and smacks them in the side of the head 10 or 15 times while yelling as loud as he can...it looks like all his wrestlers respond to that.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
Hey Cyclone62, still think that Z doesn't wrestle down to his opponent's level? Has a #1 wranked wrestler accomplished less in a year than Z?
Yes, I still think that. Also, when did Z become the 1 wrestler? February? He worked and busted his *** all year to earn that 1. Today doesn't change that.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
So it's looking more and more like 3rd place will come down to Varner and Brester. We'd better at least win that one.

Rick

Mar 18, 2007
Ankeny
Yes, I still think that. Also, when did Z become the 1 wrestler? February? He worked and busted his *** all year to earn that 1. Today doesn't change that.
Wasnt it Z that secured our tie for the BXII championship. One bad match and you guys are like a pack of wolves waitiing to feast. Thanks for sticking up for him Cyclone62:yes:

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
Anybody know how Thompson does against Z in the wrestling room? Z needs to get his butt in gear and I wonder if Thompson has a chance to push him or take his spot next year.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008

?? Rankings dont mean ****.. Z would tell you himself that he pissed his chances away

agcy68

Feb 9, 2007
Iowa
I wasn't aware that children won national titles in wrestling? Somebody was bitten by the jealousy bug today.

You don't have to be a child to act like a child. Jealousy today has nothing to do with it; Brands is a childish jerk all the time.

Rick

Mar 18, 2007
Ankeny
That is a quick turnaround for Gallick and his foe. Usually I thought they waited at least an hour between matches. Hopefully his conditioning is better than the #2 seeds.