Saturday Morning Session

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
I hope Reader is burning with hate about getting screwed the last time they wrestled. Time to take down this stalling, mat fleeing nob.

Would the motivation of possibly helping keep Iowa from winning the National Championship drive him more or just his pure hatred for a guy that runs away like a girl?

*Correction* I would like to apologize to any females out there for referring to a Hawkeye athlete in a negative way by calling him a girl. I should have know better as calling him a girl is far too classy of a description. I would like to formally change that last post to state.... "Would the motivation of possibly helping keep Iowa from winning the National Championship drive him more or just his pure hatred for a guy that Chiziks his way off of the mat?

Last edited:

ajbjunior

Feb 4, 2007
Would the motivation of possibly helping keep Iowa from winning the National Championship drive him more or just his pure hatred for a guy that runs away like a girl?

Let's hope both! Reader needs to be agressive and his last two matches he's getting hit with a takedown and then reversal. Hopefully he's on the offense to start instead of falling behind...

CloneFan65

Apr 11, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
I think there was a significant lack of class on both parts, not just Hawks. Either way, keep it out of this thread.

1) You aren't a moderator.

2) That was my point. Keep it out of this thread.

I'm going to assume you accidentally replied to my post by mistake.

CYKOFAN

Mar 27, 2006
Good job by Gallick, but too many other wrestlers didn't get the job done whether it be a bad call, bad break, lack of aggressiveness or whatever. Someday our luck has to change. Maybe Ohio State can get it done tonight. I'd hate to think that Z's loss to Erekson put Iowa over the top.