Saturday Morning Session

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
We are ISU... enough said. We just handed Iowa another National title.

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Ohio State still has a shot at beating the Hawks, but we can kiss first and second goodbye...yet another wrestler of ours loses to a guy he shouldn't when it counts the most...WAKE UP GUYS!!!

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
Ohio State still has a shot at beating the Hawks, but we can kiss first and second goodbye...yet another wrestler of ours loses to a guy he shouldn't when it counts the most...WAKE UP GUYS!!!

I will reluctantly have to cheer for a Big 10 school but be that as it may as long as Ohio State keeps Iowa from winning the National Title I will be satisfied.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
We will now finish 4th or worse probably.

Iowa will win it all... followed by Ohio St... and then Nebraska. Nebraska also got a pin this morning.

Typical ISU. Our fans have to be the best in the world. Who else could put themselves through this crap year after year? Whatever can go wrong... will.

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I will reluctantly have to cheer for a Big 10 school but be that as it may as long as Ohio State keeps Iowa from winning the National Title I will be satisfied.

Yeah, I can't remember the last time I rooted for Ohio State in anything (other than beating the Hawks in everything else:wink:)...hopefully Varner can finally get a title, and Reader can get a little payback on Morningstar for their previous meeting...

Cyclonestate78

May 23, 2008
They've caught tOSU. They just need tOSU to stumble in the finals now.

I think OSU has at least one defending Champ in the finals tonight or possibly 2 of them. I don't think they are going to stumble. With that being said it would be typical Iowa fashion to backdoor their way into winning something though. They certainly like to win due to other people's failures.

Last edited:

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Yup...ISU's IM #1 gets pinned by the wrestler from the arch-rival to give the arch-rival the title. If I weren't an ISU fan, that would be a wonderful story...

That sums it all up folks!

Iowa couldn't write a better story than this if they tried. This is better than them running away with the title in their eyes. Their #7 wrestler pins our #1 wrestler to win it all. I don't know how much more I can take?

God, if you exist, please make ISU beat Iowa in football this year.

Clone_12

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
That sums it all up folks!

Iowa couldn't write a better story than this if they tried. This is better than them running away with the title in their eyes. Their #7 wrestler pins our #1 wrestler to win it all. I don't know how much more I can take?

God, if you exist, please make ISU beat Iowa in football this year.

Don't forget to mention that Z was 2-0 against him for the year too...this one counts the most though.

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
If I had to guess at Z's state of mind this morning, I would think he was still hung up on last night's match.

It didn't look like the Iowa kid was hung up on what happened yesterday. In fact, it looked like the Iowa kid had been out planning some good strategy.

Kind of a microcosm of the difference between Iowa wrestling and ISU wrestling...