Rumor= CPR is about to get a raise

Die4Cy

Jan 2, 2010
not trolling, but rumor down here has it cpr is leaving isu. i'll be surprised and disappointed if that's the case.:sad: emaw.

tumblr_m6fsvwN9Iu1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

tmcats

Sep 30, 2010
mhk
well, there's a whole thread on the k-state board about cpr. isu is not normally the subject of anything down here other than farmegedon. whatever, i hope he stays in ames in spite of the awkward responses here. emaw.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
well, there's a whole thread on the k-state board about cpr. isu is not normally the subject of anything down here other than farmegedon. whatever, i hope he stays in ames in spite of the awkward responses here. emaw.
I'll bite... Where is he rumored to go?

Last edited:

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
There's a thread on the Kansas State Rivals site titled "iowa state alum told me" that I'm guessing this is referring to. (I can't access the thread as I don't have a Rivals account)

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA

So when one of us starts a thread on here saying that Bill Snyder has croaked it would have instant credibility?

Alright, who's going to start it up?

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

What the **** is emaw? I've never understood that. You people are special!

I've lived through a 5-19 coach getting a better job in the SEC, so I'll never be surprised about anything. But I seriously wonder a) why Kansas State is concerned and has a long thread about Rhoads on their message board. You guys aren't planning on looking for a coach, are you? and b) How you guys would know anything about anything. No one near you is looking for a coach either.

Cyballzz

Feb 1, 2010
not trolling, but rumor down here has it cpr is leaving isu. i'll be surprised and disappointed if that's the case.:sad: emaw.

BACK UP THE TRUCK! BACK IT UP! LET'S TEAR THIS PLACE DOWN AND TURN IT INTO A PARKING LOT!

randy-quaid-major-league-480x259.jpg

CY84Alum

Oct 25, 2012
The OP disappeared. I'm guessing he got kicked off the free computers at the public library, what do you think?

No worries, still here. Do you guys really expect something to happen already? The regular season just ended... Expect a new deal to go through sooner than later though.

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
I love how people start a troll post with "I'm not trolling but..."

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
I love how people start a troll post with "I'm not trolling but..."

I'm not trolling but I heard from a friend who has a brother who does traffic control for ISU games, that JP was going to Wisconsin and CPR to KSU. I heard that Clone21 is our new AD and footballintexas is our new football coach.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
I'm not trolling but I heard from a friend who has a brother who does traffic control for ISU games, that JP was going to Wisconsin and CPR to KSU. I heard that Clone21 is our new AD and footballintexas is our new football coach.

About damn time.

H

Hugs4ISU

Go ahead and call me the turd in the juice bowl, but I don't think Paul Rhoads deserves a raise YET. IMO, 7 wins should be the benchmark for ISU. If we don't get 7 wins, he shouldn't get a raise. If Kansas State can have back-to-back 10-win seasons, we should be able to get to 7 wins most years. Now, I realize that down years happen every once in a while (injuries happen, bad luck happens), but if we have a down year, he shouldn't get a raise.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron