Royce is writing himself a fat check tonight

Amesboy

Feb 25, 2012
I've heard more compliments too from Kenny and Charles. They know a big point guard like Royce could be an effective NBA player.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Unfortunately, I think this is the last game we see him in an ISU uniform.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
Royce is doing everything he always does well. This doesn't change anything. He still has a lot to work on to be effective in the NBA. You guys are being drama queens.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Royce is doing everything he always does well. This doesn't change anything. He still has a lot to work on to be effective in the NBA. You guys are being drama queens.

The guy is playing the best ball of any individual and UK has 2-3 lottery picks, and at least 1 other 1st rounder playing.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
We knew going into the game that he was unbelievable off the dribble and had no jumper. This game doesn't change that.

I also think Royce seems like the type of guy that will look at this like unfinished business and come back with a vengeance.

(although that's mostly homer wishful thinking)

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
We knew going into the game that he was unbelievable off the dribble and had no jumper. This game doesn't change that.

I also think Royce seems like the type of guy that will look at this like unfinished business and come back with a vengeance.

Yes, but proving your game can be dominant against post players like UConn and UK, has not yet been shown.

He's gaining aggresiveness and confidence.

He also has a family. I really thought before the tourney, he'd be back, but since these last two, he's shown he's the real deal.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield

This. And don't think I don't love Royce or think he didn't have a beast of a game tonight.

CoachKM

Sep 19, 2008
West Des Moines
I think the NBA draft pool is pretty deep this year. Come back and improve one more year and the money will be greater next year.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Yes, but proving your game can be dominant against post players like UConn and UK, has not yet been shown.

He's gaining aggresiveness and confidence.

He also has a family. I really thought before the tourney, he'd be back, but since these last two, he's shown he's the real deal.

I'm just not sure the last two games puts him into sure lottery pick consideration. This draft is stacked.

If he is a late first or early second type I think the best for his family is one more year.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
I'm just not sure the last two games puts him into sure lottery pick consideration. This draft is stacked.

If he is a late first or early second type I think the best for his family is one more year.

This is a fair point. If he really takes a long picture approach, he could make himself even more money.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
I really think its 60% going pro, 40% stays.

He is smart and knows he could get paid more if he develops other aspects of his game but he has really came on as of late and may draw alot of attention....

Help Support Us

Become a patron