Status
Not open for further replies.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Meh. I just copy and paste. Blame the original content.

I'm looking for a new seasonal avatar, came across that one and thought I'd throw it at y'all. Yes, I'm a grinch about early Christmas...for me, the anticipation doesn't start until Advent. :D
Some young ladies prefer to get their orders into Santa early. I find it works better to give the kids milk and cookies while the moms sit on Santa’s lap and give the requests for their kids.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Nothing like moving on a Monday from Des Moines to Omaha and wake up to find out your car has been stolen this morning.
Well, it made it 1 day I guess. From experience, rent a car of a week if need be. Insurance rules I was told are that if they find it within a week, you gotta take it back. If over a week, you can tell them to eat it. Mine was 10 days and walked away from it. Although hindsight says I should have bought it and sold it a few months later when the whole supply chain issue hit.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Continuing the ticket aspect: anyone need one ticket for MBB versus Iowa? I have one.

stormchaser2014

Mar 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Rain and snow tomorrow, that'll be fun. Got all exterior walls up though, so won't have to Tyvek in the snow. Doesn't look like you guys are getting any snow so the drive out will be okay.

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I still have a ticket for MBB this week - the Iowa game. I’ll probably put in ticket exchange today.

Reactions: NWICY

RLD4ISU

Sep 13, 2018
Otsego, MN
I think I ruined the enamel on my LG oven. I ran the self clean and it still had some residue on the bottom that didn't come off. My husband said to try Easy Off. Now everywhere the Easy Off was sprayed has a residue that doesn't come off.

Ms3r4ISU

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
I think I ruined the enamel on my LG oven. I ran the self clean and it still had some residue on the bottom that didn't come off. My husband said to try Easy Off. Now everywhere the Easy Off was sprayed has a residue that doesn't come off.
Oooo, I thought regular oven cleaner sprays were not supposed to be used in self-cleaning ovens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron