Random Thoughts 17: Here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Currently spending the entire day with Pantherhawk in-laws for a Xmas. I can’t decide if I should go on a murderous rampage or just off myself. Thoughts?

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
Currently spending the entire day with Pantherhawk in-laws for a Xmas. I can’t decide if I should go on a murderous rampage or just off myself. Thoughts?
I think you should have picked one of the panther clones Ike me. But you already screwed up

• Agree
Reactions: JM4CY

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Do you guys celebrate the whole month or are you off the hook after this?

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Been “watching” the Iowa game, and I think it’s safe for me to go to bed now. Also, after the Texas game today, I was thinking our 26-16 score wasn’t so bad.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
How was your cruise?
Overall, fan freaking tastic. Only small frustration was the lack of variety of food choices day to day on the ship even when changing restaurants, unless of course we went to a premium one. NCL continues to rock when it comes to on ship entertainment. Saw two great comedians and numerous fantastic musicians/groups including one that will be touring the US next year. St John is my new favorite island/location.

Reactions: NWICY

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Getting there. Wife is mad at me now since I gave it to her. She laughed when she gave it to me several years ago. Not funny the other way around.

Remarkably I didn't spread it to anyone close to me a month ago when I had the 'vid.

Worked out to hang with my dad since he had it too. He had milder symptoms than me but it was good to be there in case it hit him hard at some point.

One thing I learned (not Covid related) is that gargling salt water helped with a stuffy nose in the morning. I've had that going on lately with the cooler weather and gonna keep trying to see if it works.

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Remarkably I didn't spread it to anyone close to me a month ago when I had the 'vid.

Worked out to hang with my dad since he had it too. He had milder symptoms than me but it was good to be there in case it hit him hard at some point.

One thing I learned (not Covid related) is that gargling salt water helped with a stuffy nose in the morning. I've had that going on lately with the cooler weather and gonna keep trying to see if it works.
Yeah, watching church service I looked at the crowd, you can see 95%. Several were doing some coughs and nose wipes. Couple of wife’s friends texted her that they aren’t feeling very well now. I’m just a little stuffy and that’s it.

I got to thinking, all these people showing somewhat similar signs and my wife’s friends were at the same birthday party as us about 9 days ago. I think that may be the cause.

I probably would have never went in but I had identical symptoms as my son who was diagnosed as strep anout two weeks ago and I have a bad history with strep and wanted to avoid having it turn fast on me like usual.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Gonna see if the calls/texts stop from the dude they keep calling and texting for. Had a call ask if this was a certain place of work, nope, but guess what; I know someone who is/was higher up in the company and asked them if they knew them. Yep, and now I have a number! :)

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
Can't wait for all the Medicare commercials to end for the year
...and junk mail
...and emails

We get bombarded with "opportunities to change to a better plan" every fall for three months. People - we've been on the same plan four (and nearly four) years now...WE ARE NOT CHANGING PLANS. Leave us alone!

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
I think it's important to note that I actually shopped my ornament all by myself (almost...). Lew had to help me find some of the stuff on paint because I haven't used it since I upgraded to Windows 11.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

Sister has it now. As do some of her relatives. Thinking her FIL funeral Monday and her hanging with relatives through Tuesday did the trick.

Debating whether to mask up at game Wednesday.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
So Pete Davidson apparently wanted to spend more time in the midwest this week so on Friday they announced he would have a show in CR on Wednesday night between dates in St Louis and Madison. So a five day turn from announcement and sale begin to the show. It is now sold out and they added a second show at 10:30PM on a Wednesday night. This town can be something sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron