Praying for a rainout

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
The weather can't seem to make up it's mind today, as it's raining buckets one minute and then dry the next. The wind is blowing straight out harder than it has at any point this season.

Apparently Theriot has some sort of stomach virus, so Lou told him to stay home. However, he decided that starting Aaron Miles was a better option than Blanco, and has Fontenot starting at 2nd, as opposed to the guy who is just as good defensively and swinging a hot bat. Also, Jake Fox is in left field.

He was forgetting people on the roster, got stuck on a "who's available" sort of question. I think that's what he's getting at.

It wasn't his best interview, but I have trouble thinking he doesn't know what's going on.
Haha that's what I was getting it. Not that he didn't have a clue of what he's doing just stumbled through the whole interview.

TarHeelHawk

Oct 22, 2008
W. Des Moines
If there is as much rain behind it as Len and Bob were saying, they should just call it now so the team can get on the plane. It isn't like the Cubs and Pirates don't play 6 more time or anything.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
If there is as much rain behind it as Len and Bob were saying, they should just call it now so the team can get on the plane. It isn't like the Cubs and Pirates don't play 6 more time or anything.

Hasn't rained in an hour and a half at the stadium, but it sounds like they are going to wait for the front at 4 to go through first.

BigSkyCy2

Bookie
Aug 9, 2006
Nope, they just called it. I wonder if calling it now had anything to do with it running into the Sunday night game. Even with that, I'm surprised it took them this long to do it.

I doubt it. They have had games in the past that run into the Sunday Night Game. As long as it isn't scheduled ahead of time, I think it is fine.

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I have heard rumors that there may be some issues with Harden and that had something to do with the rainless rain delay... Will be interesting to see what goes down tomorrow.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron