Official Thread - Iowa State/Colorado MBB Game

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Time to get this started. We need to win every game we can. CB will be under the microscope. We need our guards to do something good. We can play lots of epople so fatigue should not be a problem.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
It may have something to do with showing the game in Colorado on Fox. They are catering for locals.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
We should win and win easily IMO. Screw all this "we struggle in Boulder" crap. I expect Brackins to play well and his supporting cast to show up tonight. They should be embarrassed by their play Saturday and seeking redemption tonight.

If we lay an egg and lose some ugly 52-49 game, that would be HIGHLY disappointing.

Reactions: jj-cyclones

ilovetheclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 17, 2006
Ankeny, Ia
streaming online ...... please pm me if you know of one

that way my girlfriend can tell me to stop being crazy and yelling at my computer.

DRCHIRO

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2008
I expect Lucca (especially), Eik, Garrett, Petey to actually show up for this game and give Brackins some help from the inevitable double teams.

I still think Eik is a year away from giving us quality Big 12 minutes. The last few games he has looked lost and really lacking some confidence.

mymanfreddie

Apr 13, 2008
STL
I still think Eik is a year away from giving us quality Big 12 minutes. The last few games he has looked lost and really lacking some confidence.

Couldn't agree more. I think he will be a GREAT player for us but is a year or two away. He can stroke the shot but needs to be able to guard off the dribble (along with the rest of our guards) and still needs to grasp the offense. Right now he is playing himself out of minutes. However, it's cool to see his parents coming to all the games. It's awesome that they're so supportive.

Would like to see Ham have a big game. With so much focus being on CB, hopefully Ham can be that release valve.