*** Official Texas Tech vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

DSM4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 4, 2006
Altoona, IA
It’s because the staff is desperate to make him a pocket passer. Problem is we have a JV offensive line which doesn’t allow pocket passing.
We’re as far from “multiple” on offense as you can be, while preaching the importance of this on defense. It boggles the mind.

Reactions: JBone84

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
First step: Get the stop on defense. Check

Second step: Score a a TD on offense. Check

Third step: Make the extra point: Check

Fourth step: Get another stop to back it up: TBD

This is the next step here gents. The defense has been sooooo good. But your offense finally helped you out, so don't give up and points here.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
They put Gilbert back out there for the PAT kick, what’s going on with our special teams?
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Darius Bieber

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Why do I make myself Watch this
I'm several minutes behind (reception not good tonight). We've since scored a TD and lead 10-7, but...

The answer to this is, "we are Cyclone fans!" But even we don't deserve this. No excuse for this game and play calling, even if we win.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
When Dean caught that I screamed “NOW MAKE HIM MISS!!!”……. and thank goodness he did! Had he run out of bounds at the 2 yd line I would have thrown the remote through the TV!!! We wouldn’t have gotten it in from there.

dmdom

Oct 28, 2014
Some of you sound like you have only been watching Iowa State football for about 3 years. It is obvious either you are bandwagon fans or you are about 16 years old. As some of us have been around for a lot longer through a lot worse for a lot longer. You really need to chill. This year looks good compared to a lot of years. And this is just one year after 5 good years. Just relax. I remember not long ago, people said CMC could have a lot of really bad years and everyone would still love him. That as long as he keeps in bowls most years with only a few bad years here and there it was fine. This is 1 year, I agree we have things to fix, but calling for him to be fired, is just idiotic! I mean really damn idiotic.
With success, the bar has been raised for expectations. Taking a step back is hard to swallow, but can be done. This **** is a circus of errors and is not tolerable. Accepting and allowing this to continue is idiotic.

Reactions: jctisu

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron