*** Official Ohio State Vs #24 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
EIGHT minute scoreless spell yet down 2. Survived that. Please do the opposite of that next half.
10. It was 10 straight minutes and 15 (16?) straight empty possessions.

I'm not sure I've ever seen suckage that bad in a game before. Utter miracle that we're still in this game at all.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

Bocy

Nov 27, 2016
Central IA
1. Played one of our worst halves of the year.
+
2. Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.
+
3. A lot of bad turnovers.
+
4. 10 minute basket drought?
= Only down 2?
I guess I'll take it. It can't get much worse. Cannot do that in the 2nd half or our season is over, though.

Reactions: Cycsk and CapnCy

MilehighClone

Sep 14, 2007
Babb’ going to have to play the whole 20 and knock some shots down. And Wig for THT. The starting four + Wig seems to be our best offensive 5. We got this.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
They’re collapsing/digging on all our drives (and the drive/kick are kinda part of sharing unless we’re just going to pass around the perimeter).

Need to free ourselves better and hit our open shots.
This. The less we make them pay for collapsing and getting into the gaps, the more they’ll do it.

• Agree
Reactions: HoustonClone

UnCytely

SuperFanatic
Sep 24, 2017
Council Bluffs, Iowa
I really don't know if I want this team to win or just get the season over. We have so much talent, but play down to whatever team we play. Much of this is on Prohm, which is why I am ambivalent about if he leaves or not. If he does, we need someone who can recruit, protect the home court, and beat Iowa. What is Jeff Hornacek doing right now?

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron