Ankeny
Screenshot-20211018-170010-Facebook.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: JP4CY

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
Sorry CYEATHAWK, the info you've received is incorrect. Unfortunately I'm 65 years old and have been going to Iowa (and ISU) games since I was 9; Iowa has NEVER allowed liquor into games. Never have heard the animal parts story, but of course anything is possible.

Most Iowa fans would swap for Purdy in a heartbeat. I'd trade Goodson for Breece anytime as well; I've never seen a running back turn so many 1 yard losses into 4 yard losses. I think he keeps holding out for the big gain instead of taking his medicine and hoping for better blocking on the next carry.

Most of my friends that are Iowa fans are fully aware we could lose any or all of our final 5 games. Hope we regain our momentum and the Clones continue what they showed at K- State.

It's amazing that so many people don't remember the pig head incident.

cymonw1980

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 23, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Hopefully. Campbell needs a film room seminar with Fitzgerald & Brohm.
Iowa will lose 2 more. NW is certainly a possibility. Any team remaining on their schedule can beat them if they can keep from turning it over.

The only way they cross the 50 yd line against Wisky is if the Def gets a turnover there.

wonder what the ia/wis over under will be... maybe 15.5? battle of the field goals?

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

safmusic

May 30, 2006
Hoks can now start bragging again. Purdue is the new number 1 team in the country this week!!!---at least that was the vote tally in eastern Iowa Hokdom.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

MonsantoJoe

Sep 18, 2021
You said the Big Ten West was underrated

Yes and I will stand by that. People are putting the West bottom of the bottom out of all conferences. I feel the West is a top end, bottom half of any conference outside the SEC and maybe Big 12.

The bottom 7 teams in the Big 10 would be much better off in the ACC, Pac 12 for sure in my mind. Big 12 a toss up.
Thats not saying much but its just not as bad as other conferences.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Yes and I will stand by that. People are putting the West bottom of the bottom out of all conferences. I feel the West is a top end, bottom half of any conference outside the SEC and maybe Big 12.

The bottom 7 teams in the Big 10 would be much better off in the ACC, Pac 12 for sure in my mind. Big 12 a toss up.
Slow down it's a Tuesday

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

You think the Big Ten West is underrated?

Peter

Feb 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin

The west is historically bad this year. Chryst is running Wisconsin into the ground and Iowa is the only decent team left. Illinois couldn’t go 500 in the Missouri valley. Northwestern is garbage. Nebraska is a joke. Purdue will end the season around 7-6 despite soft schedule. I think Iowa drops one to Minnesota then gets rolled by Michigan in the title game and has a lackluster performance against Florida in the citrus. All in all a typical year for them.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
The west is historically bad this year. Chryst is running Wisconsin into the ground and Iowa is the only decent team left. Illinois couldn’t go 500 in the Missouri valley. Northwestern is garbage. Nebraska is a joke. Purdue will end the season around 7-6 despite soft schedule. I think Iowa drops one to Minnesota then gets rolled by Michigan in the title game and has a lackluster performance against Florida in the citrus. All in all a typical year for them.
Michigan in the Conference championship is a bold choice.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Im not crying for the Hawks but it's totally stupid that teams like them and Oregon are rated behind teams they've beaten. Ohio St in particular hasn't beaten anyone with a pulse, that one is a head scratcher. Michigan and Michigan St that high are a joke as well, they've played 1 top 25 team between the two of them (2-4 Miami).
So Purdue should have been ranked ahead of Iowa this week?

Reactions: nrg4isu

Help Support Us

Become a patron