Official Iowa vs Purdue Thread

cycloner29

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
Has anyone done a welfare check on Legend, Thinker, Tommy, or 7Got6?

They can't even come close to combing Gundy's mullet!

im-a-man-mike-gundy.gif

MuskieCy

Nov 4, 2006

GoHawks

Jul 12, 2009
Eickholt gives Petras an above average grade on the season

The issues are so much bigger than Petras right now. He of course played terrible Saturday but there's not a lot of quarterbacks that would of played well given the lack of time, open guys and the playcalling. I was upset that we went away from running the ball at 17-7. We gave in too soon imo

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
The issues are so much bigger than Petras right now. He of course played terrible Saturday but there's not a lot of quarterbacks that would of played well given the lack of time, open guys and the playcalling. I was upset that we went away from running the ball at 17-7. We gave in too soon imo
I actually think a lot of QBs would play well vs Purdue

brtltt

Dec 28, 2008
Sorry CYEATHAWK, the info you've received is incorrect. Unfortunately I'm 65 years old and have been going to Iowa (and ISU) games since I was 9; Iowa has NEVER allowed liquor into games. Never have heard the animal parts story, but of course anything is possible.

Most Iowa fans would swap for Purdy in a heartbeat. I'd trade Goodson for Breece anytime as well; I've never seen a running back turn so many 1 yard losses into 4 yard losses. I think he keeps holding out for the big gain instead of taking his medicine and hoping for better blocking on the next carry.

Most of my friends that are Iowa fans are fully aware we could lose any or all of our final 5 games. Hope we regain our momentum and the Clones continue what they showed at K- State.