******OFFICIAL IOWA STATE VS KANSAS GAME DAY THREAD******

ISpyCy

Sep 17, 2011
Harlan, IA/Lincoln, NE
I found this in a gift shop and almost tore it up on-site. Am I seeing this correctly? A Cyclone/Jayhawk combination???

wtfjayhawk.jpg

Friends don't let friends become the Iowa State Jayhawks.

GO CYCLONES!!!

Last edited:

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
Students... this is gonna be crazy. I looked at my account and I have zero student tickets. My friends have the same error. I called the AD and the woman just said "oh my god" and hung up.

We all have the all sports package too...

im4cyclones

Jun 14, 2010
Ames, IA
Students... this is gonna be crazy. I looked at my account and I have zero student tickets. My friends have the same error. I called the AD and the woman just said "oh my god" and hung up.

We all have the all sports package too...

What does this mean? That students don't have tickets for it? Confused.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Kane may be out or not as effective as he has been.

Even so, the question on this day is do you believe we can create the Magic on our own. Like in the old days...

[video=youtube;Ka68LfNYtzk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka68LfNYtzk[/video]

1. Chanted overrated

2. Rushed the court

CF DISAPPROVES.

I'm off to invent a time machine to go back and scold them properly.

im4cyclones

Jun 14, 2010
Ames, IA
Yea... every student I know that has tickets... have no tickets according to Cyclones.com

Okay, so I'm slow. You do have tickets? Or you don't. When I was a student, we picked up actual tickets. What does cyclones.com have to do with it? Remember, talk slow because I am old.

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Okay, so I'm slow. You do have tickets? Or you don't. When I was a student, we picked up actual tickets. What does cyclones.com have to do with it? Remember, talk slow because I am old.

There are no paper tickets anymore. They scan their ISU ID card. He is supposed to have tickets but he looked at his account and it says he has no tickets.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL

All of our tickets are electronic now. So all of our tickets are through our Iowa State Student ID. All of our tickets are managed on Cyclones.com. I bought student tickets but my Cyclones.com account (and all of my friends) shows I have no tickets.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
I say just let in any students that want to come. As long as they don't take the seats of paid tickets. Stick the overflow in the concourses, they can still yell from there.

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I say just let in any students that want to come. As long as they don't take the seats of paid tickets. Stick the overflow in the concourses, they can still yell from there.

Unless it blows up and the whole campus knows, 99.99% of the students in line will have tickets.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
We do fairly well against little guards. The KU backcourt is certainly their weak area.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
This may be a pain in the *** for you students, but is it sad that I kinda hope for mass chaos?

I hope they overfill that *****.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron