****Official Class of 2022 Recruiting Thread****

str8cashhomie

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 15, 2014
Tamin and Tyrese are pgs. Same with Boatwright and Napier. Kemba was/is a combo guard. Eli King can fill that role
Know your joking, and that we get all tied up in the semantics of positions, but if there was ever a person to describe as a point guard, it's Kemba Walker lol. He's been the main ball handler/lead guard on his team for a decade in the NBA

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
Know your joking, and that we get all tied up in the semantics of positions, but if there was ever a person to describe as a point guard, it's Kemba Walker lol. He's been the main ball handler/lead guard on his team for a decade in the NBA

It's all semantics.. I don't really watch the NBA so I assumed he was still a combo as that was his college spot

"
2011 NBA Draft: Kemba Walker and the 5 Top Combo Guards of the Draft
"

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Just to make sure I’m reading things correctly, a little help, please. This kid was 6’7” in 8th grade?

At my middle school daughter's track meet last week, there were a parade of 7th and 8th graders that were every bit of 6'5 or 6'6. Must be something in the water.

Reactions: Aclone

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Um Guys... Getting an Eli announcement soon per CW. Start to ramp up the watch.

Woah. I liked our chances but I did not expect him to wrap things up this quickly. One would have to think that bodes well for us. If we get Lipsey and King over a year before they graduate that will be an absolutely awesome start to the class

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron