****Official Class of 2020 Recruiting Thread****

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Why is Iowa the only school listed as "warm" for Suggs on 247? That makes no sense.

I think EIU was his most recent unofficial visit, that could be the reason... (though he may have been at a game at UofM that I haven't seen).

Suggs has visited ISU twice so I would read much into it. Also the blue blood offers will be coming soon, he has one and done potential. As much as I would like him to be a Cyclone I am not getting my hopes up at this point.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Could soon be 12-man - based on a recent article in which Mad Fran hinted that Dom might be seeing more minutes (due to the Hok's defensive problems).

I know this isn't a Hawk thread, but since you brought it up, what actually happened with Uhl? Has he been injured? I mean, he was talked about as a potential breakout player when he was a freshmen/soph. Can't believe with all the numbers that fran rotates in, he went to nonexistent? And no, I don't want to go to a Hawk message board to find out. lol

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
It's all that talent in front of him, he's been recruited over. I can't even type that with a straight face:eek:

CloneGuy8

Mar 20, 2017
For being a top 5 kid, he doesn't have an impressive offer list. Not much blue blood. Kind of odd.
It's very early still. The Kentucky's and Duke's of the world can come calling late and still get a guy like that if they want.

SolarGarlic

Jan 18, 2016
I know this isn't a Hawk thread, but since you brought it up, what actually happened with Uhl? Has he been injured? I mean, he was talked about as a potential breakout player when he was a freshmen/soph. Can't believe with all the numbers that fran rotates in, he went to nonexistent? And no, I don't want to go to a Hawk message board to find out. lol

He had a nice 6-7 game stretch during Iowa's magical January run a couple of years ago. Who could forget? Other than that, it's always been obvious he didn't have the skills to be a P5 player despite growing 3-4 inches every offseason.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010

5 star if he would have went to high school in this country.

• Winner
Reactions: Doc and Gunnerclone

Help Support Us

Become a patron