*** Official #21 Texas vs #15 IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I had a great view and just like he was doing all game long, Carr extended his arm and gave his stupid head bob. How do refs fall for that, I've never actually seen someone's head move like that when fouled.
Not sure how an offensive player falling forward could ever be a blocking foul.

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Any discussion on Beard's post-game comments? Tweeted out by Stanz

View attachment 94444
I was pretty big defender and still feel pretty sympathetic towards him and respect him (Steve) as a man who always seemed to try to do right by his kids. But what the eff is this?

Is he crediting the culture for the recruiting of Hunter?

The fact he mentioned culture numerous times is the most confusing/baffling. Is he serious?

I think he's friends with Prohm. Stupid to say, but probably best to ignore. And we do have to give some credit to Prohm for recruiting Hunter. He was a big piece for TJ to have. (And TJ should get a ton of credit for keeping Hunter after Prohm left.)

cyclonehomer

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 2, 2019

View attachment 94444
I was pretty big defender and still feel pretty sympathetic towards him and respect him (Steve) as a man who always seemed to try to do right by his kids. But what the eff is this?

The fact he mentioned culture numerous times is the most confusing/baffling. Is he serious?
My favorite part is him very easily verifiably lying about not voting ISU last. It was unanimous! What a blowhard.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008

View attachment 94444

just a total diatribe of bs

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009

View attachment 94444

He is just trying to deflect attention away from his team losing. Not good for a UT coach to lose. He took a job with some serious expectations. Remember there are only two kinds of coaches for the most part. Those who have been fired and those that are going to be fired. That rings especially true at Austin.

Reactions: NENick

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
He is just trying to deflect attention away from his team losing. Not good for a UT coach to lose. He took a job with some serious expectations. Remember there are only two kinds of coaches for the most part. Those who have been fired and those that are going to be fired. That rings especially true at Austin.

He got mo money at Tx, but I still think TT was the better job for him. They actually appreciated what he accomplished for them there.

chadly82

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 10, 2009
I’m so happy ISU has kicked the crap out of the SEC hand me downs. Similar to if I didn’t want to “date” this girl anymore and an sec guy picked up UT

Reactions: NWICY

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
I think he's friends with Prohm. Stupid to say, but probably best to ignore. And we do have to give some credit to Prohm for recruiting Hunter. He was a big piece for TJ to have. (And TJ should get a ton of credit for keeping Hunter after Prohm left.)

They are friends........and Prohm knew talent, especially guards. But this year is all TJ. Not just anyone could have mixed the talent here, added some pieces and done what has been done this year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron