*** Official #18 Texas Tech vs IOWA STATE Game(Day) Thread ***

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
I really thought we might be poised to do something today. Not to be. Solomon Young having 12 of our first 14 points is not a good thing, guys and gals. It’s just not. Javan Johnson hitting 2, 3’s at the end of the shot clock is not a good thing.

• Winner
Reactions: JBone84 and CyBobby

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Watching highlights, it's been clear that many of the shots guys like Johnson have been making weren't sustainable. He dribbles into 3-4 guys too often.
Sadly, the few times they have executed a solid inside-out attack and got an open shot, they've missed most of those.

Suddenly, Dubar is a force on offense. Takes the entire team by himself and wins.

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
Dubar doesn't know where to go with the ball. He literally let the d drive him under the basket and tried to shoot. I swear you should not have to coach that at this level. But then, the coach did choose him in the first place. Hopefully these guys are lacking court knowledge and it is the only thing that needs to catch up with their talent.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Dubar doesn't know where to go with the ball. He literally let the d drive him under the basket and tried to shoot. I swear you should not have to coach that at this level. But then, the coach did choose him in the first place. Hopefully these guys are lacking court knowledge and it is the only thing that needs to catch up with their talent.
At least he can move with the ball at any level... most of the starters today have been afraid of going anywhere inside the 3PT line.

CYDJ

Jan 12, 2013
The guys have NO effort today. What is going on? The post couple games have at least effort.