Nebraska Fans

SenorCy

Aug 29, 2010
C.J.
There were plenty of obnoxious Nebraska fans in the NE corner, especially right next to the student section.

HuskerPete

Nov 2, 2010
There were plenty of obnoxious Nebraska fans in the NE corner, especially right next to the student section.

and I just read that thread that got deleted after only an hour called "I punched a Husker!!!" .. some dude bragging about being so mad that he punched a Husker fan after the game.. wow

cygrads

Jul 27, 2007
Altoona, IA
You will be rooting for us next year when we play Iowa

No - won't even watch the game. I will however go online to see the meltdown of the loser just because both fan bases are so obnoxious. My only hope is you are playing to stay out of the cellar of whatever division it will be called.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
As soon as I got to my seats I had a couple guys behind me that I could tell be a little obnoxious so I thought I would try to put out there fire a little early.

Me-So I heard your QB may not start today
Them-Yeah that's the word
Me-I forgot, what's his number
Them-I don't know. Maybe 7?

That little conversation made the game not so bad. It's hard to talk a lot of smack when you don't even know your QB.

isuforlife

Sep 6, 2007
Her's to all the ISU fans who sold tickets to Fuskers .................good bye

ZombieCyclone

Sep 4, 2010
Is it just me, or is the "Go Big Red" the stupidest sounding cheer in college football. It sounds like it was invented in Special Ed class. Not to offend anyone in Special Ed by calling them a kNU fan.

I also find this picture creepy and offensive to white people:

398021454_36f24e5b96_z.jpg

It looks like a retard clutching a football as his comfort item as he is about to "make" in his pants

That inflatable bobblehead boy they use as a mascot also looks mentally challenged

Last edited:

Madclone1

Oct 21, 2007
You sound like a liar... This story doesn't seem very likely!

I sat in the North East Grass Section on the fence, right next to the student section. The students weren't very classy or knowledgeable, shouting "Nebraska Sucks" over and over.. They were yelling at us most of the game, I got the feeling that this is what they usually do? Everytime Nebraska would come out on the field, the stadium would erupt in booing like I've never heard booing this loud before. I've never understand, this booing your opponent. I met a couple cool Iowa State fans during the game and we had good conversation. They were classy folks. I like fans like this! I know that there are good and bad fans in EVERY fan base, but just thought I'd share my experience with ISU. After the gut wrenching game, our husker fans applauded ISU's team off the field for a well played game. When I left the stadium, I didn't hear any gloating at all from Husker fans. We were all talking about how ISU gave us a run for our money and came out to play. We were talking about what an incredibly gutsy call that was and it reminded many of us of Tom Osborne going for 2, going for the win.. aside from the a couple drunk Husker kids talking loud and obnoxious, I mostly heard "Nebraska sucks" again and again, how original.. I wasn't welcomed by anyone over the course of my trip and overall, I got the vibe that ISU fans like to keep to themselves..

I'm starting to see a trend with some of these Big 12 North fans. You guys have the most class-less fan bases in college football, yet many of you swear off Nebraska and their fans to be the root of all evil, when in reality Nebraska fans are some of the best in college football. Sometimes, its like..Why would we want to play schools with fans like ISU, Kansas State, Missouri, Colorado? Sure, its been fun, but I would rather play a school that wants to play Nebraska with cool fans, rather than one that is tired of Nebraska whose fans hate us.. The last time we played Colorado, their fans spit on Nebraska players.. If this doesn't make you want to join the Big 10, than I don't know what does. I know many will take all of this in a bad way, but I am only expressing my opinion.

Aside from all of this.. Great game. We were very fortunate to come out with a W tonight! Good luck on the rest of the season and success in the future!

1 - It is called hate and contempt . . . for TO and your arrogant fanbase slinking out of the XII and hanging the other north teams out to dry. So don't play the victim role pal.

2 - You will enjoy playing in a cool place like Iowa next year . . I predict we will have street killings when two nutty fanbases (without perspective) collide. It won't even be funny and I'm serious.

Last edited:
Reactions: SenorCy

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
There were 2 cool Husker fans sitting next to us, and about 10 jack ***** behind us. I hate Nebraska fans, outside of Lincoln. They're far more civil on their own turf. Quite odd, really.

nickwc

Mar 27, 2007
Denver, CO
Had some white trash looking Nebraska fan in my group of friends face wanting to fight saying isu has no class. Get real. Your the one attacking us and getting in our faces.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa
I also find this picture creepy and offensive to white people:

398021454_36f24e5b96_z.jpg

It looks like a retard clutching a football as his comfort item as he is about to "make" in his pants

That inflatable bobblehead boy they use as a mascot also looks mentally challenged

You know what is great? That picture is a perfect example of a male Husker fan. It even appears to be anatomically correct!

HuskerPete

Nov 2, 2010
I was on the field and two guys in particular were just ***** the whole game. I'm glad we will never have to deal with them again.

and so after the game you punched a Husker fan?? Just wondering since I saw your thread was wisely deleted. The thread started by you, bragging about punching a Husker fan after the game.

I don't think any of us care about what you have to say anymore.

Bubbahotep

Jul 23, 2008
Des Moines

I sat in the North East Grass Section on the fence, right next to the student section. The students weren't very classy or knowledgeable, shouting "Nebraska Sucks" over and over.. They were yelling at us most of the game, I got the feeling that this is what they usually do? Everytime Nebraska would come out on the field, the stadium would erupt in booing like I've never heard booing this loud before. I've never understand, this booing your opponent. I met a couple cool Iowa State fans during the game and we had good conversation. They were classy folks. I like fans like this! I know that there are good and bad fans in EVERY fan base, but just thought I'd share my experience with ISU. After the gut wrenching game, our husker fans applauded ISU's team off the field for a well played game. When I left the stadium, I didn't hear any gloating at all from Husker fans. We were all talking about how ISU gave us a run for our money and came out to play. We were talking about what an incredibly gutsy call that was and it reminded many of us of Tom Osborne going for 2, going for the win.. aside from the a couple drunk Husker kids talking loud and obnoxious, I mostly heard "Nebraska sucks" again and again, how original.. I wasn't welcomed by anyone over the course of my trip and overall, I got the vibe that ISU fans like to keep to themselves..

I'm starting to see a trend with some of these Big 12 North fans. You guys have the most class-less fan bases in college football, yet many of you swear off Nebraska and their fans to be the root of all evil, when in reality Nebraska fans are some of the best in college football. Sometimes, its like..Why would we want to play schools with fans like ISU, Kansas State, Missouri, Colorado? Sure, its been fun, but I would rather play a school that wants to play Nebraska with cool fans, rather than one that is tired of Nebraska whose fans hate us.. The last time we played Colorado, their fans spit on Nebraska players.. If this doesn't make you want to join the Big 10, than I don't know what does. I know many will take all of this in a bad way, but I am only expressing my opinion.

Aside from all of this.. Great game. We were very fortunate to come out with a W tonight! Good luck on the rest of the season and success in the future!
You sir, look at the world through big red colored glasses, and if you think for one second the big ten brought you in for anything more than an extra few bucks, you are beyond moronic. Go to a game in Madison and see how you get treated, then come back and tell us how rude and hateful our fans are.

HuskerPete

Nov 2, 2010
As soon as I got to my seats I had a couple guys behind me that I could tell be a little obnoxious so I thought I would try to put out there fire a little early.

Me-So I heard your QB may not start today
Them-Yeah that's the word
Me-I forgot, what's his number
Them-I don't know. Maybe 7?

That little conversation made the game not so bad. It's hard to talk a lot of smack when you don't even know your QB.

Yeah it was fun explaining the entire game of football to a neighboring ISU fan.

SenorCy

Aug 29, 2010
C.J.

Maybe because you almost destroyed not only our athletic program, but our research institutions by running scared to the Big 10 and then played the victim card. Have fun going to Iowa and
Wisconsin next year if you think ISU fans are bad.

rich4cy

Apr 11, 2006
this essentially summed up my run ins with Nebraska fans from this weekend

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHOr8eLwwgE&feature=related]YouTube - Nebraska Cornhuskers vs Iowa Hawkeyes[/ame]

Yes13

Oct 9, 2009

You were probaby the guy holding the "Golden Showers", or the "Big 12 2011=Texas 10" (real cute) signs that were colored in. If you want classy fans why the **** would you sit by the student section. There is a hill side next to the neb fans (the MOST CLASSY FANS IN THE WORLD).

The bolded part, do you not see that as being pretty arogant?