MVP for KSU game?

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I am a troll! I am so negative and I know nothing about ISU basketball and I start too many threads...I should be banned....I am a terrible Cyclonefanatic....Oh my gosh.....Why do I post?

I believe the technical term for someone who starts a post in an MVP thread with a slam on one of our players is "jerk"

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
Hogue. Then Long. Then Melvin. Then Georges. Then Kane. Then Monte. A lot of MVPs.

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
Hogue had a monster game. Got the rebounds, the points, and made his free throws. Down the stretch, he was every bit as good as Ejim.

Ejim had a similar line, but we got used to that, and now take that for granted. Wrong, but the way it is. Hogue gets it, because it's off the norm more than Melvin's game.

Cyclophile1

Dec 14, 2009
Overland Park, KS
Hogue. Made a ton of clutch plays down the stretch and had some big boards against the hack-monsters of KSU.

Honorable mention to Melvin for running the same hack-a-thon buzzsaw and playing through some awful calls.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
A question wondered by many.

You would think someone would stick to crying in their oatmeal, rather than on a site in front of tens of thousands of other people. But I guess he either goes big or goes home.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Hogue! He was a man on the boards today and was able to get buckets. Some of the shots he put up I was cringing because it looked so off-balance each time he went up. Huge sigh of relief after each one that went in.

I'm not sure that he ever came down from the baseline jumper. Dude hung in the air longer than Superman.

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Bad post to start a thread. Why have any stupid, negative comment at all after a good win? Just dumb.

In regards to the question, I think you could make a case for about 6 of the guys. The strange thing is the one with the weakest case is the one who usually has the best case.....DeAndre.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
You would think someone would stick to crying in their oatmeal, rather than on a site in front of tens of thousands of other people. But I guess he either goes big or goes home.
I would assume lots of people eat in front of their computers.

Luth4Cy

Sep 19, 2012
Ames, IA
Hogue. I don't expect him to be Big 12 PoY next fall, but I do think he's very capable of having the offensive output to be an all-conference guy. It just depends on how Fred decides to distribute the points and who he runs plays for.

That was a lot off topic, but I definitely see Hogue as MVP.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron