MSU fans discussing new coach. Campbell on their shortlist. Funny stuff

isucy86

Apr 13, 2006
Dubuque
I am not sure what Campbell's dream jobs are- Ohio State, Michigan, Notre Dame, etc. If it is a Big10 school, he doesn't take job at another Big10 school first. I can't recall a Big10 school poaching another BIg10 schools football/basketball head coach in my lifetime(50+ years). The SEC it happens.

• Dislike
Reactions: StratCY

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Because the guy you responded to hopes he leaves with every pore of his being, because he continues to make his hero Mac look like the joke he was.

he also is a huge fan of the former president at penn st that enabled little boys to be anally raped.

real winner that guy. Funny he doesn’t think Campbell is that good. But he’s praying every single ******* day he leaves.

that is very hawk fan like, isn’t it!

He’s a Husker, not a Hawk.

But your general point stands.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Holy Smokes! Knownothing and Final 4 beating the same drum.
It's stupid. All I said was UCF and FAU are better programs right now, which by record they have been easily better than FSU. I'm sure in northern Florida there's plenty of FSU support but you never see their logo south of Gainesville. Even in Jacksonville you don't see it. Only part of Florida I haven't lived in for an extended period is the pan handle.

• Funny
Reactions: FinalFourCy

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
not when Yamanashi is ******* everything up.

V65c.gif

• Agree
Reactions: Cy$

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
It really makes me chuckle to think fanbases from Arkansas, MSU, etc could attract Campbell. If coach goes to ND, OSU, or NFL then oh well, but he’s not going to give up what he’s built to go to a below average SEC or B1G school.

And we are building a goddam entertainment district!

Suck on that Michigan State

• Funny
Reactions: Prone2Clone

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
It's stupid. All I said was UCF and FAU are better programs right now, which by record they have been easily better than FSU. I'm sure in northern Florida there's plenty of FSU support but you never see their logo south of Gainesville. Even in Jacksonville you don't see it. Only part of Florida I haven't lived in for an extended period is the pan handle.
Yes, this is stupid. Twisting FAU into a better program to is silly and FSU’s support and relevance is strong all over the state. Anyone that’s lived in FL can attest to there being FSU logos all over, and FSU being second only to UF.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I am not sure what Campbell’s dream jobs are...
This one’s pretty easy to answer.

His dream is to build something special at a place where it has never been done before, and establish his own legacy.

It’s in his words, over and over again. All you have to do is listen. His admiration of what Bill Snyder did at K-State. His admiration of the tenure of the John Stiegelmeyer at South Dakota State. All of which is rooted what his own coach and mentor Larry Kehres built at Mount Union.

He thought he could build a Boise State-level program at Toledo. At Iowa State, he has the resources and exposure to do even better than that.

And as long as Matt Campbell believes that he has the support and resources to do so here, he’s not going anywhere. It’s as simple as that.

That help any?

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
No worries. Just thinks if you lived in Florida that you’d know your opinion is wrong.
Don’t underestimate Florida Man.

Since you’ve interjected, I assume you also spend time in Florida. Glad to have another ISU fan in FL, but wow, someone living down here and make statements alluding to not seeing FSU support south of Gainesville is entertaining.

• Agree
Reactions: MeanDean

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
Don’t underestimate Florida Man.

Since you’ve interjected, I assume you also spend time in Florida. Glad to have another ISU fan in FL, but wow, someone living down here and make statements alluding to not seeing FSU support south of Gainesville is entertaining.

No, I don’t. I don’t give a **** either way. All I know is campbell isn’t going to be coaching there.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron