MNf - WTF

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Stev young, john gruden, trent dilfer and basically every other person with nfl experience. Former nfl head ref and many more said iennings intercepted the ball. Yet some of you are still arguing that. Like you know mor than all of them. It was an interception.

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
Stev young, john gruden, trent dilfer and basically every other person with nfl experience. Former nfl head ref and many more said iennings intercepted the ball. Yet some of you are still arguing that. Like you know mor than all of them. It was an interception.

And people say you know nothing.....

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
427891_536026519746692_1837296000_n.jpg

Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO

Stop making sense.

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
If you watch the replay... look at the eyes of the side judge who signaled TD (or in the direction he's looking) He is looking at the back judge. As the back judge starts to go up with his arms to signal a time out (which is the protocal for signaling an interception) He simultaniously raises his hands. (Thinking that's what the back judge was gonna rule) I'm also guessing that as Jenning came down with the ball... He probably thought G.B. was on offense, and that Aaron Rogers threw the ball. ...thus a completed catch in the endzone Clearly an injustice, but hey, in the grand scheme of things... it's just a game.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Can't believe that this is something Ellen and I are in total agreement on. Is hell freezing over?:smile:

isuchicago

Apr 11, 2006
If you watch the replay... look at the eyes of the side judge who signaled TD (or in the direction he's looking) He is looking at the back judge. As the back judge starts to go up with his arms to signal a time out (which is the protocal for signaling an interception) He simultaniously raises his hands. (Thinking that's what the back judge was gonna rule) I'm also guessing that as Jenning came down with the ball... He probably thought G.B. was on offense, and that Aaron Rogers threw the ball. ...thus a completed catch in the endzone Clearly an injustice, but hey, in the grand scheme of things... it's just a game.

True.. except for the players it directly effected. But I bet theres a few guys out in vegas right now that are struggling to think of things "in the grand scheme of things". I imagine there's a few death threats being scribbled onto the back of some worthless bet slips right now.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron