McKay not traveling to OSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Re: Not traveling to OSU??

8bitnes is not a troll. I haven't talked to him about this but I know him well enough to say he wouldn't put this out there just to **** with people.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA

8bitnes is not a troll. I haven't talked to him about this but I know him well enough to say he wouldn't put this out there just to **** with people.

Can't believe how many people just jumped his **** right outta the chute. Thought his post was completely appropriate. Where else would one go to discuss Cyclone basketball?

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA

Can't believe how many people just jumped his **** right outta the chute. Thought his post was completely appropriate. Where else would one go to discuss Cyclone basketball?

That's just how CF works anymore and a reason many quality posters do not post much these days.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008

Georges just put a pic on Instagram saying they were on the plane and I didn't see McKay in the picture

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013

Well George just posted a pic to Instagram on the plane and the only one of major note I can't see if Jameel sooooo

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 3,978

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames

I'm 95% sure our starting center isn't on the plane. I've talked to some people that would know.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com

That's just how CF works anymore and a reason many quality posters do not post much these days.

This isn't information. It's just gossip. If he wants to ask CW a question to run with this, he could take it to PM. That's a lot better than letting folks around here start to run wild the way they will with a rumor.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames

This isn't information. It's just gossip. If he wants to ask CW a question to run with this, he could take it to PM. That's a lot better than letting folks around here start to run wild the way they will with a rumor.

This isn't gossip. I heard the same 2 hours ago from a source.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012

Not on team, not travelling to Stillwater. Will listen to game on radio however.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA

Again that sounds like normal message board material to me.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010

Success brings bandwagon folks and the first thing those people do is ***** and moan when success wavers. After the WVU game, I still haven't opened a hoops thread b/c I know what it is full of. So, yes I too have felt the spiral of CF. Pulling back is the logical next step.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008

Your post and the OPs are the very epitome of gossip.
"I heard something vague from a source....."
That's gossip.
And it's looking so far like it's accurate so you're the one looking silly here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron