McKay not traveling to OSU

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
I'm hearing report that 1 of our players is not traveling to Oklahoma State. Haven't seen this in any media outlets yet. Anyone know. I don't want to put the name down if wrong.

Last edited:

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Re: Not traveling to OSU??

Love it. The alarming thread idea, insider claim, no specifics. Keeping it vague and pretending to be important. This is how you Internet, folks.

You're right! I'll play along though.

Hey! Do any of our guys have any nagging injuries?!?

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010

I'll send DM to Chris and let him look into and will name my source.

Spam

May 21, 2008

Well since your post history indicates a disproportionate amount of Jameel posts, I'm going to start the rumors

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010

Well since your post history indicates a disproportionate amount of Jameel posts, I'm going to start the rumors

We have a super sleuth here. Yes, I have posted about Jameel in the past. I've also posted quite a bit about Naz's injury too. I have a lot of Bubu posts in my history too and have even been called Bubu.

I've been supportive of Jameel and of Bubu and tried to slow the hype train on Naz's return.

Last edited:

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

If McKay is not traveling to Stillwater that sucks on multiple levels

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha

Will Carter see several minutes of playing time in a zone?

Spam

May 21, 2008

We have a super sleuth here. Name my source.

BTW, I have a lot of Bubu posts in my history too and have been called Bubu here as well.

Don't care who your source is. Nor do I doubt that you have a source. I'm just concerned about who the player is. And as long as you are going to start threads like this, rumors based on guess work are going to fly.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

Multiple sources tell me that JP made the call to leave someone home in order to score a better deal on a conference room at a Stillwater hotel

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010

Don't care who your source is. Nor do I doubt that you have a source. I'm just concerned about who the player is. And as long as you are going to start threads like this, rumors based on guess work are going to fly.

I think you missed the aim of the thread or more likely I did a ****-poor job of creating the aim of the thread. The aim was that I hadn't seen anything official yet but was wondering if others here had. Hell, the first thing I did was check the AmesTrib to see if Hines had released anything. Just looking for confirmation of info.

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX

When did the team leave? Press might have been asked to keep it under wraps until the team arrives in Stillwater.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.