Status
Not open for further replies.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
Re: Not traveling to OSU??

So when CW or Jeremy say they heard something vague from a source that's just gossip too....got it.

:rolleyes:

Exactly... I was informed by someone who's in sukup just about every day that there's a good chance McKay won't be there. Since I'm not CW, I'm just making it up.

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010

what dose not on team mean? is that permanent?

I think that poster meant that he (the poster) is not on the team and he (the poster) is not traveling to Stillwater. As in, he was being snarky and answering the thread title

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008

I'll keep in mind next time if I have some info to tell CW instead of seeing if other people have heard the same thing

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames

I was told he just didn't want to go to the game. Guy said he was 95% sure he wasn't going. That's all I have. If he goes great, but I'm just passing on what I've been told. Don't kill the messenger.

Spam

May 21, 2008

who is the guy whose face is hidden here:

attachment.php

Attachments

• who.JPG
    who.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 3,027

DeereClone

Nov 16, 2009

This isn't information. It's just gossip. If he wants to ask CW a question to run with this, he could take it to PM. That's a lot better than letting folks around here start to run wild the way they will with a rumor.

So we have to run everything by CW before posting? I mean im not going to take this as fact until it is confirmed by a legit source, but I am glad the OP let us know what he heard and it's interesting he isn't the only one.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I was told he just didn't want to go to the game. Guy said he was 95% sure he wasn't going. That's all I have. If he goes great, but I'm just passing on what I've been told. Don't kill the messenger.

Ha the sad thing is that's so believable why he wouldn't go

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006

Isn't that Monte in the front with the tongue? Is hidden guy Burton and McKay?

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA

All I see in that pic of any import (game wise):

Niang
Nader
Thomas

And Cooke is smoking a cig!

I mean, if McKay, Monte and Burton aren't going to make it, it doesn't matter if 1 isn't. Amiright?

Status
Not open for further replies.