Last 10 Games Predictions

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I think 6-4 is a lock. Unless we get pole-axed in the first game of the B12 tourney.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I think 6-4 is a lock. Unless we get pole-axed in the first game of the B12 tourney.

6-4 probably gets it, I agree — unless the losses are bad home losses, and even if that happens, there would likely be bigger wins to balance it.

If ISU is 4 or 5 seed, assuming both teams are safely in the tournament, that first round B12 game won't matter.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Most people on here say we go 6-4 the rest of the way. If that happens are we a lock or do we have to get one W in the tournament?

I believe 11-7 is almost a lock unless a bunch of teams get in the tournament only by winning their conference tournaments.

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
KSU- W (by double digits)
@Oklahoma-W (barely hang on for win)
@OSU- W (surprinsingly win by more than we did at home)
Texas A&M- W
@Baylor- L
Oklahoma- W
TT- W
@KSU- L
@Missouri- L (horrible matchup for us
Baylor- W

12-6 in conference. 4 seed in tournament after we win 2 games in the Big 12 play

Yup.

For some reason, I think we'll come out focused tomorrw.

State43

Nov 22, 2010
Omaha, NE
KSU- W
@Oklahoma-L
@OSU-W
Texas A&M-W
@Baylor-L
Oklahoma- W
TT- W
@KSU- L
@Missouri- L
Baylor- W

6-4 to finish and 21-9 overal record putting us at a 9th seed.
WHOOT WHOOT!

cybsball20

Nov 26, 2006
Des Moines, IA
As terrible as our non-confernce was I would say 6-4 is bubble, not a lock at all. We NEED to get to 22 wins, meaning 7-3 so have a legitamate "good chance".

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
I think we'll see more attrition between the other top half of the league as we move along in conf play. At this point it's about how we finish in the conf. Gotta be top 4 or 5 to be a lock.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
I'm looking at Matchups and venue:

KState: W - Not the greatest matchup, but it's at home. Think Babb does well against McGruder. Assuming Royce is able to stay out of foul trouble, I think we win...relatively easy.
@OU: W - They don't match up well with us at all. Only Pledger can score. Again, Babb is the key
@OSU: W -I think we are better than this team. They matchup better than OU, because they have two scoring guards, but I can't buy Keiton Page blowing us up again. This one will be close again, but for different reasons
A&M: W - they are improving, and could be scary by this time. Game's at home though
@Baylor: L - I don't think they are as good as they think they are, but they'll be too much in Waco
OU: W - again...matchup favors us heavily, and this one's at home
@KSU: L - I still think we matchup "ok", but it's on the road. With the exception of two years ago, we seem to play horribly in Manhattan. Must be the lighting. It's dark in that place.
@Missouri: L - terrible matchup for us and it's in Columbia. We could get run out of the gym in this one.
Baylor: W - Drew can't coach. I seriously think we have a chance at sweeping this team. Very athletic, but soft and plays very dumb basketball.

That's 7-3 the rest of the way. 12-6 in the conference. 22-9 overall.

Last edited: