KU Game thread

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I wasn't accusing you of anything, mjones - or anyone. Critiquing play/heart is expected. It's just the talk about not wanting them to come out of the locker room, calling them an embarrassment, etc., that seems harsh. If I were one of the players and came on the board tomorrow, I can't even imagine how I'd feel if I read that.

I know you weren't accusing me. I love watching us play if we're giving 100 percent effort. Sadly, we are not today and KU is capitalizing on it. Oh well, tomorrow's a nother day!

wartknight

Mar 24, 2006
I'm not one to wish injury, but KU deserves to have every one of their starters hurt with them still in at this stage.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Everytime Kansas take a 3pt shot I lose more respect for them. If they worked the clock I wouldn't have as big of a problem.

What a classless team. TAMU and OSU were full of class in my opinion. I really hope TAMU wins the big 12 and goes to the final four. My upmost respect to them.

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
We have been really scoring the second half. Nine minutes left and we topped the first half. Bill Self is unhappy about their poor effort. Is anyone in double figures yet?

mwitt

Mar 23, 2006
If Self doesn't put the reserves in soon, any ounce of class he might have had is gone......

I was thinking the same thing. When they took Chalmers and Wright out, I thought they were going to go nice on us, but nope. Just giving them a breather. Pretty classless, in my opinion.

Cardinal2001

Feb 14, 2007
Ames
Texas A&M already took Kansas once. I think they can do it again.

Plus we can get our laughs in when Kansas folds in the big dance, again. They do it every other year.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
An additional thing to keep in mind that John Walters was talking about after the CU game Wednesday...

Kansas had since Monday night to prep for this game. We had since Wednesday night and the team had Thursday off.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
KU is a very close 2nd on my list of most hated bball teams.....of course the pukeyes are number 1

shildreth

Mar 28, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
An additional thing to keep in mind that John Walters was talking about after the CU game Wednesday...

Kansas had since Monday night to prep for this game. We had since Wednesday night and the team had Thursday off.

It only takes a couple of hours to prepare for us. Double Jiri in the paint and pressure taylor into turning the ball over.