KU Forum Really Hates Iowa State - Sweet 16 Regional in Chicago

Any chance that you are rooting for KU to win over Providence?

• Yeah, hard NO

Votes: 294 78.8%
  • Sure?

Votes: 79 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
Interesting. I was in KC and I think the crowd was pro Texas Tech. I'm pretty sure that TT doesn't have a lot of fans that wear blue, but they sure were passionate and loud. Surely those weren't KU fans cheering for TT were they? /sarcasm

A Hawk is a Hawk, no matter the fictional character they are based on.

Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Who would you rather beat in an Elite Eight, Providence or Toupee Bill and the J$a$y$h$a$w$ks$?

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
From my experience being around KU fans, most aren't like those posters, but it's more than you think.
Most of the ones I know are fine one on one, but their arrogance grows with their numbers.

I hear a lot of them regurgitating Self's post-game style of talking. "Credit to the other team, but we didn't do enough to win." It's rare to find a KU fan that admits the better team beat them. And they honestly don't realize what they sound like when they are talking about it.

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012

Jeez, apparently our fanbase is really living rent free in the heads of angry KU fans. Haha! (But they don't care about ISU they say? ... LOL, yeah right!)
*I also love how they forget all about the game in Lawrence this year and the obvious goaltend miss call that clearly stole the game late from ISU. Funny, I was in attendance and the BOO birds were strong from THEM that entire game.

Such disrespect from them. The feeling is mutual, we despise them too. They DON'T want to see our team in the Elite 8.

But, they did get one consensus correct about the regional final/weekend, we're not going to root for them.

Personally, I am going to worry about Miami, because they are the team standing in the way of our guys.

CYCLONE WARNING!!

"Iowa State fans boo while their kids open presents on Christmas morning."
-Jayhawks68

pretty good one right there

Reactions: MnBrPg

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
If we're fortunate enough to get past Miami, I'd much rather face Providence in the Elite 8. There's a reason why we're 15 - 0 against non-conference opponents.

If we win Friday I want to take on KU.

WhoISthis

Oct 6, 2010
Wow, and I thought I had dislike for KU. It’s flattering, I suppose.

They sure are an ignorant fanbase though. Hayseeds. I appreciate their use of projection. No one boos like those at AFH.

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf
Interesting a blue blood fanbase cares enough about us to worry about whether or not we will boo them in a game we don’t even play them.

It’s pretty obvious they want NO part of playing us in the Elite 8. Wonder why?

because they know the stripes saved their Phoggy bottoms...

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
KU fans are arrogant pricks. Ask them what "Rock Chalk" means and they can't explain it to you.
Ask them about Adidas, and they go into full blown denial mode.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron