Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
Well he didn't have "faux" cancer.
Did not indicate he didn’t. His tears and hatred for anyone other than white people makes his soul contemptible. You keep backing the racist. All is good.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Absolutely nothing to do with or relevant to what I commented on.

What you and your clan have been doing is deflecting.

You want to talk about Barta's cancer and how someone that was unaware of it made an incentive comment. Funny how that offends you but years of incentive comments you blindly defend/dismiss based on skin color.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
What you and your klan have been doing is deflecting.

You want to talk about Barta's cancer and how someone that was unaware of it made an incentive comment. Funny how that offends you but years of incentive comments you blindly defend/dismiss based on skin color.
Fixed it,

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
Did not indicate he didn’t. His tears and hatred for anyone other than white people makes his soul contemptible. You keep backing the racist. All is good.
I'm not backing anybody. Just see a touch of irony in you judging him as a horrible person while you're mocking his cancer. But what the hell. It's just a message board. You're entitled to be an ass. Carry on Daisy.

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
What you and your clan have been doing is deflecting.

For starters, I haven't defended anybody or anything other than jmb going after a guy for having cancer. Secondly, he clearly WAS aware of it and made the comment anyway then doubled down on it. So as you're on here discussing people's character you choose to defend jmb's classless comments? Really?

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
For starters, I haven't defended anybody or anything other than jmb going after a guy for having cancer. Secondly, he clearly WAS aware of it and made the comment anyway then doubled down on it. So as you're on here discussing people's character you choose to defend jmb's classless comments? Really?

If that's what you what to talk about, start a new thread.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
His cancer has nothing to do with his inability to do his job well. He was terrible at it before and he'll be terrible at it after.
The reason it was brought up was because Hawkkk fans were saying there was a reason he was silent for as long as he was. Once we knew we’d feel bad. I made a crass and crude post about his excuse for silently cheering on racism. I suspect it took him a bit to practice the fake tears.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The reason it was brought up was because Hawkkk fans were saying there was a reason he was silent for as long as he was. Once we knew we’d feel bad. I made a crass and crude post about his excuse for silently cheering on racism. I suspect it took him a bit to practice the fake tears.
Well you see theres no assistant AD at Iowa that could have made a comment. Oh, there is? Oops.

Reactions: CyTwins

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006

And if he was good at his job, he'd have understood that if he couldn't be out in front of this himself, he should have assigned someone on his staff to be. Sending the coach out there with no one from the AD is a bad look.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
And if he was good at his job, he'd have understood that if he couldn't be out in front of this himself, he should have assigned someone on his staff to be. Sending the coach out there with no one from the AD is a bad look.
My assumption the ad doesn’t have anyone that can fake cry like that.

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
My assumption the ad doesn’t have anyone that can fake cry like that.
Purely the crocodile tears...and basic self preservation actions there. Maybe if Barta had come in front of the media the day the allegations came out and not wait weeks would have helped...

TRYHARDER

Aug 23, 2019
His cancer has nothing to do with his inability to do his job well. He was terrible at it before and he'll be terrible at it after.
Again. I think he's bad at his job too. Has nothing to do with him having cancer. There are plenty of things to go after him for. Nobody really needs to go after him for having cancer do they? I just thought that was classless. Am I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.