Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Purely the crocodile tears...and basic self preservation actions there. Maybe if Barta had come in front of the media the day the allegations came out and not wait weeks would have helped...

He had tears injected into him. Takes a week or two.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Pretty amazing, not a word yet from President Bruce Harreld.
How in the hell can you have these allegations come out and not make some sort of statement regarding the University as a whole? These were students who were affected by the behaviors of paid employees from the University.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
He had tears injected into him. Takes a week or two.
No idea if his tears were real or not. Impressed though at how quickly he could go from crying / almost crying to speaking normally.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Very cozy. I'd guess that all seven partners have season football tickets, donate, and are active in the alumni association as well as other connections to the hoks.
I'll for sure be keeping that on my radar.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I'll for sure be keeping that on my radar.
The U of Iowa General Council might as just as well have picked Kirk's mother to do the racial bias investigation. So much for an "independent" investigation. That's called "doing it the right way, the Iowa way".

My guess is that Husch-Blackwell law firm has been under contract for the U of Iowa for quite some time and does legal work for the U of I General Council on a regular basis. This would make Husch-Blackwell a contract employee of the University. If my guess is even half-way close, the independent investigation is starting to smell bad.

https://www.huschblackwell.com/people#page=1&sort=alpha&office=55218&school=55434

Last edited:

FOREVERTRUE

Sep 18, 2017
The U of Iowa General Council might as just as well have picked Kirk's mother to do the racial bias investigation. So much for an "independent" investigation. That's called "doing it the right way, the Iowa way".

My guess is that Husch-Blackwell law firm has been under contract for the U of Iowa for quite some time and does legal work for the U of I General Council on a regular basis. This would make Husch-Blackwell a contract employee of the University. If my guess is even half-way close, the independent investigation is starting to smell bad.

https://www.huschblackwell.com/people#page=1&sort=alpha&office=55218&school=55434

Now this is something I think could most definitely be outlined on the https://americaneedsequality.com/ site. I mean they make a big deal about it being an outside independent investigation and 7 of the lawyers are alums, this is ridiculous but sadly not at all unexpected.

Reactions: cycloneman003

Brandon

Feb 6, 2014
With doyle gone I'd give isu the edge at the strength and conditioning spot and with Brian still there I'd give us the the better oc

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
With doyle gone I'd give isu the edge at the strength and conditioning spot and with Brian still there I'd give us the the better oc
I'm mostly curious to see how their OL and TE develop moving forward. Seems that Doyle was the biggest reason for the success there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron