Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
No I am not saying they are equal but neither am I saying that it's like not saying excuse me after burping like you allude to well he says excuse me sometimes now.

However there should be no tolerance for racism or bullying in a college football program and Kirk just can't seem to get out of his own way. The whole staff should have been cleared in the first place. Let alone he continues to show that he is like a childish bully.
This is a confusing post.

Thinker

Mar 31, 2017
Your proof is a story put out by Sean Bock who was told by Ferentz’s SIL and ended up having to retract it. And you’re still running with the claim that his grades are bad. I never said either way his grades are good or bad, because I don’t know. Nobody knows.

Again, you’re showing your bias.
Do you have proof that it was Kirks SIL? he was the one that put this stuff out? is this the same source that used to say Nawankpa was not coming to Iowa and Iowa is paying him illegally to play there?

Reactions: 1776

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls
Do you have proof that it was Kirks SIL? he was the one that put this stuff out? is this the same source that used to say Nawankpa was not coming to Iowa and Iowa is paying him illegally to play there?
Do you think Sean Bock doesn't have ties to the recruiting staff for his job at 247? Who is the recruiting director at Iowa? Are you stupid?

• Agree
Reactions: cycloner29

Cyclones1969

Jul 26, 2021
Still waiting for Thinker to answer this question. He ran away yesterday.

Haha. Thinker used to try to pretend that he was really upset with Kirk, but he’s just a fan. It was a lie then, as it is no

i blocked his functionally illiterate ass a while ago, he’s one the more pathetic ones.

I’m still amazed that some of the regulars have avoided this thread

Still wonder if Nate will ever answer why the email they sent out lying to the parents was on official hawk heading, and the email he sent to the committee dissolving it was from his personal account

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
This whole issue can be broken down very simply... There are very real problems with the Hok football program brought on by themselves. Racism (more than once), rape, rhabdo, etc... This cloud will forever hang over the program until the Moon Family Ferentz empire is gone and anyone connected to them.

Reactions: aauummm

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Some of you guys might need to give this a rest rather than just rehashing and arguing the same thing a 100 times a day.

cytor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 20, 2011
I know Thinker is a fan and is failing miserably to defend this sinking ship. He's trying to convince us (and himself) that a McDonald's restaurant is better than Texas Roadhouse. It's a losing argument.

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
Not my fault you guys cannot make sense of a terribly written article and still think Iowa is going through June 2020 in January 2022.

I don't think they're going through June 2020 in January 2022. I do believe some progress has been made. For a university and athletics department that is widely known and criticized for being tone deaf and unable to get out of their own way when it comes to PR, it's completely fair to be skeptical and question Iowa's/KF's motives to make changes and their commitment to actually making those changes. That's at the heart of this issue when you take the ISU/Iowa blinders off. Was there an issue? Most definitely yes. Did they adequately address the issue and make lasting changes for the betterment of the entire program? It's way too early to tell.

Reactions: Cyclone06
Status
Not open for further replies.