Kirk Ferentz getting sued for being racist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I was told it and they're willing to go on record to defend it if needed. His dad is a highly respected medical professional and I believe his mom is too
That'd be an important account in all of this I'd imagine.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
You gotta feel bad for Kirk. All this bad stuff happening right under his nose for so many years and he just didn't have a clue about any of it. If there's really a victim in all of this, it's him.

If you keep saying Kirk is a victim here it's only a matter of time until Brodie starts blaming him

Reactions: heitclone

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Pathological liar
I saw a Hawkeye fan's tweet last night that made sense to me.. "DJK has been telling the same exact story for years now. After everything we know now, should we really be yelling at him and calling him a liar?"

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
Plausible deniability is the ability of people (typically senior officials in a formal or informal chain of command) to deny knowledge of or responsibility for any damnable actions committed by others in an organizational hierarchy because of a lack of evidence that can confirm their participation, even if they were personally involved in or at least willfully ignorant of the actions.

Yaz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 29, 2018
Plausible deniability is the ability of people (typically senior officials in a formal or informal chain of command) to deny knowledge of or responsibility for any damnable actions committed by others in an organizational hierarchy because of a lack of evidence that can confirm their participation, even if they were personally involved in or at least willfully ignorant of the actions.
Correct!

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Can you please take a second to critically think?

WatchfulFriendlyBittern-size_restricted.gif

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
Regarding Vandevelde being half black, from the man himself:

So yes he's half black but was raised as a white kid, admitted himself he "presents as white," from a majority white town of Davenport, living with his white biological mother and white step father. So to the Hawkeye staff, I'm sure he was another good white kid from Iowa rather than a black kid from Chicago or Ohio or Jersey.

That's the ****** thing about racism - the truth of the individual doesn't matter because minds are made up based on superficial appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron