Kansas men's basketball charged with multiple Level 1 allegations, including lack of institutional c

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
It's patently obvious that the NCAA is going to police itself however it damn well pleases, which is to say nobody will suffer too terribly badly. But wasn't the FBI investigating some college BB shenanigans too? Isn't that how Louisville got burnt? I can't imagine them having any sympathy for Self and Co.

• Agree
Reactions: SEIOWA CLONE

trevn

LIV Tour DJ
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Eastern Iowa
My sources inside the NCAA say level 1 penalties at a blue blood result in an apology letter to the NCAA. Bill Self doesn't have to sign the apology letter though. This one will sting for a while KU!!

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
They have been cheating for years, on my way home on the Big 12 channel on Sat. radio they were talking about it. It was the same old line, everyone cheats, and Kansas does not have many recruits in their home area, or Bill Self is still a great coach.
They are cheating they have been for years, to say Self did not know is silly, sure he knew, they all know. Coaches are control freaks and to think something like this went on and Self did not know about it is silly.

About time the NCAA stands up and bans the school 2 years no post season play, 3 years no recruits are allowed to sign.

But its Kansas and they will skate with a slap on the wrist.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron